The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Excalibur Prime Ever Be Something That Us Mortals Can Get?

KanmaX92

I wish everyone had a chance to obtain all of the Founder items, and other now seemingly gone-forever items. I feel bad about using some of the things I have because others don't, and do want it.

Edited by Tymerc

I wish everyone had a chance to obtain all of the Founder items, and other now seemingly gone-forever items. I feel bad about using some of the things I have because others don't, and do want it.

I like your spirit, wanting us peasants to have what you have, but I'm happy not having it, but I'd still happily take it if DE dished it out.

Edited by Thirsty_Pickle

That's a big el wrongo there mister.  I say no to this yet do not have said Founder item being that I'm a PS4 player.

I do however feel that some things should come back, ironically enough I have all those very things I think should return.  Things like the Cicero and Tethra mods for instance.

Founders items and closed beta items are a whole different bag though, not even slightly the same thing.

I said easier for older people... I'm not restricting the difficulty of the founders. Here lemme change a word for clarity.

So when I first saw this game, my only obsession was the Excalibur Prime because that paint job and appearance of the frame is amazing. My question for the devs is will I ever be able to own the Excalibur Prime?

I totally understand the exclusivity of the frame for the people whom supported the game from its early years but please DE please make this available some time in the future! 

If you understand the exclusivity, why are you asking DE to change that?

I would love to have Excalibur prime, but I'm not going to ask DE to spit on all those people who supported the game way back when. 

Edit: I look at Excal Prime and the other founder exclusives as signs that DE has not forsaken some of their oldest members for a little extra money. A sign that you can still trust them. The day Excal prime gets re-released will most likely be the day I leave (after quickly snapping him up of course).

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Since apparently it's now ok to have more threads about Founders stuff, I'll add in my input. I wish DE would go ahead and bring it back so that there aren't threads popping up everyday about it. Yeah, it's a legal issue, but maybe DE should go ahead and get prepared for that. You know, good faith and all. I'd take a refund, or a guarantee to get all items of the next Prime Access pack and recompense. But I'd prefer to get my two hundred something dollars back.

yeah and il just throw back my *Exclusive* Founders T-shirt and ninja cloth piece

these threads will never stop with hungry hungry little exclusives kiddies , so yeah bring the feature and when they do they will realize.. oh people are not selling their exclusives... Well thats a shocker

if DE made trading exclusives a thing - yous better expect the prices on those to be around 4-10k plat , cause id be selling my excal prime for 10k plat and skana / vandal bratojn for 4-6k a pop

yeah and il just throw back my *Exclusive* Founders T-shirt and ninja cloth piece

these threads will never stop with hungry hungry little exclusives kiddies , so yeah bring the feature and when they do they will realize.. oh people are not selling their exclusives... Well thats a shocker

if DE made trading exclusives a thing - yous better expect the prices on those to be around 4-10k plat , cause id be selling my excal prime for 10k plat and skana / vandal bratojn for 4-6k a pop

woah, settle down m80

re;ease another Excalibur prime with a different and more gold plated look and the founders can have the classic vintage look and get the updated look right away. now everyone is happy.

Plus founders get some other form of compensation as well thats juicy.

Thanks for the reply guys!

If you understand the exclusivity, why are you asking DE to change that?

I would love to have Excalibur prime, but I'm not going to ask DE to spit on all those people who supported the game way back when. 

I needed to ask because I feel compelled to complete the set of frames. Buying frame slots is really the only think I spend the plat I buy on and I just needed to know if there was a chance, however slight, of me getting the frame. Having seen the replies I totally understand why DE should keep this exclusive to the closed beta founders. That said, maybe some time in the future the community and the devs can come to an agreement that'll benefit the all parties regarding this issue.

Could've done a forum search to find one of the other thousand threads that ask the same question and get pages upon pages of the same response (dev responses included).

I'm assuming a quick search would have brought up the hundreds of posts asking this.

Sorry, I'm new to forums in general I simply assumed that it was something that no one brought up. I should have checked.

We're most likely never getting Excalibur Prime again, as it would cause some legal issues (Excal Prime is one of those items that is actually exclusive, and putting it back in without all of the Founder's consent could cause legal actions to be taken against them if one of the Founders decides to be a #$&(%.)

re;ease another Excalibur prime with a different and more gold plated look and the founders can have the classic vintage look and get the updated look right away. now everyone is happy.

What makes you think this would make everyone happy?

you seem confused here - you pay what we pay for - you dont just simply get more stuff because we paid for a certain pack.. NO thats not how it works

so how do you honestly think this will make everyone happy...

quite the opposite if you ask me

Thanks for the reply guys!

I needed to ask because I feel compelled to complete the set of frames. Buying frame slots is really the only think I spend the plat I buy on and I just needed to know if there was a chance, however slight, of me getting the frame. Having seen the replies I totally understand why DE should keep this exclusive to the closed beta founders. That said, maybe some time in the future the community and the devs can come to an agreement that'll benefit the all parties regarding this issue.

It actually makes me smile seeing someone new to the forums that is actually just genuinely actually asking a question like this, And then /accepts/ the fact that it's exclusive, Without rage, Without demanding some sort of righteous retribution, Like a civilized person.  Kudos to you, KanmaX92.

Although don't take any of the comments that are bit more heated, too personally. This debate of Exclusivity has been hahshed quuuiiiite a bit on these forums. Quite a bit indeed.