A Full Mods Explaination.

Question

http://youtu.be/KC9in52lr5Q

I have constructed a video to help those people who do not know what mods are and how to fusion properly. Also if you find anything about mod fusioning and I have not explained it on the video please pm me as I am remaking this video. Also I will be making a boss guide video of all bosses and what you should bring to easily take the boss down. Any warframe related video you can also suggest to me. This is only to help people that don't already know, so please no arguing. If you disagree with some or some of the stuff are false you can PM and I will research and fix it on the new updated vid.

Also sub to us as once we reach 1500 we will be doing a give away. either other games or warframe founder related. Good luck Tenno

14 answers to this question

Hi, and thank you for the video, but I think we're a bit lacking of infomations. What does the rating of the mod really mean ? When fusioning mods, the number in parenthesis change and goes negative, but adding a fusion core puts it to positive again. What is this number ?

And also, how do we improve the statistics gained for the mod, by fusioning the more mods you can or just using the same mods ?

Hi, and thank you for the video, but I think we're a bit lacking of infomations. What does the rating of the mod really mean ? When fusioning mods, the number in parenthesis change and goes negative, but adding a fusion core puts it to positive again. What is this number ?

And also, how do we improve the statistics gained for the mod, by fusioning the more mods you can or just using the same mods ?

Great question and also thank you for commenting. I will explain your question here and add it on the new video i'm planning to make sometime soon.

The parenthesis or called rating just means that it will show you if you are gaining and paying the best exp for the card or if you are paying to much credits for something that doesn't give you the best amount of exp.Try fusing the same card with each other but make sure you're fusioning your strongest mod first. You will notice it will have a positive rating that just means you are gaining exp for what you are paying for. Now if you fuse it with some other card expecially not the same polarity it will give you a negative rating, that just means you're not getting the best exp for you money. Fusion core will always give positive rating because fusion mods are consider a universal mod just like that card in UNO where you can choose what ever color you want.

Getting the best statistic gain from warframe is through fusing them with fusion core as I said before fusion core is a universal mod and if you look at all the fuision core tier they are all max. But fusion core are hard to come by so getting the second best statistic gain would be fusing it with the card duplicate as it gives 100% exp gain. third best statistic gain would be fusing it with the same polarity but this will only give 80% of exp.

I hope that answered your question! Please Feel free to ask about anything that you guys are still confuse on and I will answer them here and put them on the video =)

Edited by DreakinZ

Also if anyone has an recommendation on what topic they want me to vid next just ask. My plans are bosses explaination on what theyre weakness is and what good and bad for it also how to solo it.

Okay, thank you very much for the detailed explanation, it's clear now. Bosses explanations seem good idea

No problem, hope I answered your question! Anymore feel free to ask =)

No worries, it was almost prompting you at times. Lol.

Yeah tbh I didn't know they make those weird noises =P

If you are fusioning more than 1 level at a time I am using commons/uncommons until it is very little xp left then use a rare, then xp will go over to the next lvl. Not sure why I do this, if there is any advantage to it at all or not.

I might subconsconsciously believe that because you get more xp per mod on the lower level, then using 10% of a rare's xp on previous level and 90% on the later level will give more than using 100% on the later level right away. I have not tried to verify this and there is really not anything I can think of that supports this claim.

If you are fusioning more than 1 level at a time I am using commons/uncommons until it is very little xp left then use a rare, then xp will go over to the next lvl. Not sure why I do this, if there is any advantage to it at all or not.

I might subconsconsciously believe that because you get more xp per mod on the lower level, then using 10% of a rare's xp on previous level and 90% on the later level will give more than using 100% on the later level right away. I have not tried to verify this and there is really not anything I can think of that supports this claim.

Dunno if that was a question or giving me information, but what you are trying to say is true =) will add that on

heh, it was more of an assumption probably. I did not know whether if it was true or not.

Assumption and whether it's true or not? If you actually watch the video, it explains everything you would need to know and it also shows you the amount of exp you would gain if you fuse them the way I explained in the video rather then just fusing random cards if you do not have fusion cores. I have shown the viewer that the fact are true. So how is it an assumption, because I have verified all sources are true and have been tested personally by me. So you sir, have not watch the video and are the one making the assumption. =) but thanks for commenting anyways.

Edited by DreakinZ