Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With The Foundry - Built Item Not Appearing In The Inventory After Claiming.

Drejzer

So, I bought lex, ranked it up, bought bp for aklex, bought another lex, started building the aklex in the foundry.

Today I claimed it. I enter the arsenal, but It's not there, I check in inventory - nothing there. I thought that I didn't claim it.

So, I open the foundry and I see bp for aklex, it used up my lexes (is that correct way to spell it?) cell and credits.

Had something like that happened to any of you?

Here's what most likely happened. You were in your arsenal UI, went to your foundry and claimed your weapon. Exiting out of foundry would take you back to the arsenal screen, where you looked and didn't find your lex. The key issue here is that the Arsenal UI does not auto "Refresh" after you leave the foundry. If you close the Arsenal window and then reopen it, you would have found your weapon waiting. Logging in and out also produces the same effect of refreshing the Arsenal UI, which is why TADAA!, problem solved.

Hope this helps you in the Future, have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Holy necro'd post Batman!

You do realize you pulled a thread from over 6 years ago, right? If you did a search and the first hit was over 6 years old, then no, it isn't a "recurring bug that D.E. has yet to fix", especially since that OP was on the PC version and you're on PS4.