Death Loli:

- Nova

- Ogris

- Twin Vipers

- Hate

Kain:

- Zephyr

- Serro - the only spear that looks spear-looking enough

I like to pretend my vauban is a tau warrior from Warhammer 40k :3 with a proper color scheme he looks oddly similar. 

Primary: Lanka cause laser rifle ;)

Secondary: Cestra cause more lasers

Melee: Dakra Prime tis looks like a tau sword.

Also banshee as a tyranid cause why not
Primary:Phage

Secondary: Embolist
Melee: Scoliac.  Bio weapons FTW

Edited by WoodHaven

Deadpool

Ash

-basic helmet

-immortal skin, or none(both work)

-have all abilities equipped for maximum effect

-endurance build.

-Dual skana.(until dual nikanas(dragon) come out)

-any dual pistols with rapid fire effect.

-any machine gun weapon.

Hitman Vauban.

Color him black and white so it looks like he's wearing a suit and tie (Tint Color 3 should be white, everything else black).

Put the Gambit Helmet on him.

Give him an Aklex (color those appropriately as well).

Boom.

Edited by Magnanimous_Max

I think of Nekros as an infested frame. I always use Infested guns on him, which is actually kind of hard since Infested guns don't really suit desecrate spamming or solo play. Short range on Synapse and you have to hold down Phage and can't use cover very well unless you waste a lot of ammo. Usually go with Phage since Nekros doesn't exactly have ammo problems though. Tysis and Mire. Sometimes Soliac, but usually Mire. Not a fan of Ichors unless I really need L337 deeps. Not a fan of Embolist at all.

In my mind Valkyr likes using Corpus weapons to kill Corpus or whoever is between her and killing Corpus. Tetra, Dera, Spectra, Flux Rifle, Prova and Lecta are all hers, along with anything else Corpus that comes out. Frost can borrow the freeze ray if we get a freeze ray. :3

Ignis belongs to Ember (not Ember Prime, Ember.)

Angstrum belongs to Vauban, not Valkyr. Sole unexplained exception.

Prime frames use only prime gear, because prime master race.

Very thankful for my Lato Prime, and we definitely need more prime pistols... I'm a bit worried after seeing what the data miners have said about prime stuff in the files. AFAIK there's still no word on a pistol at all for the next pack, and Stomp pack didn't have one either as I recall. Before Lex prime we just got Akbronco Prime. If they don't nerf the mag this time, Aklex Prime might be very widely applicable though, so that could be good. Rather see Bolto Prime with a big mag though. Please just not Ballistica Prime with that same wonky trigger because I don't even want to level that once for mastery. -.-

All of my frames are themed. I try to use the best gear available for that theme. It often works in my favor, thankfully. If it's one thing that this game does well, it's letting you use your frames as templates for personalization.

Banshee - Drow, elven huntress. Uses only bows/torsion weapons and throwing weapons. Dread, Paris Prime, Attica (yuck), Despair, Castanas, Ballistica (double yuck), Glaive Prime. Maybe one day we'll get a viable thin shortsword that's not the Dakra.

Nekros -  Infested weapons, Hate, Dual Kamas. As a necromancer, Nekros operates within the boundaries of life and death. Naturally, his killing implements occupy a state neither living nor dead. They carry out organic processes, but cannot think on their own and require the input of the necromancer himself to give them life. I also color them according to his "skin" and armor, as if they were cultivated by sacrificing a piece of himself and engineering it into a useful half-being. Synapse and Phage are a little counter-intuitive on a squishy frame, but they net me lots of kills if I play carefully. If only they tore things in half...

Saryn - Big shotguns like the Hek and Tigris, dual pistols like the Akbolto and Akvasto, Scoliac. Femme fatale with male power symbols, I guess. Alluring.

Vauban - "Technical" weapons for a technical man. Amprex, Penta, Angstrum, Detron. Might pick up the Serro for him but it looks so ugly.

Frost Prime - Mighty glacier. Uses Boltor Prime, Brakk, heavy melees like the Scindo. Weapons that thunk, clunk, and generally hurt bad.

Zephyr - I'm trying to go for a Dragoon feel from Final Fantasy. Uses marksman/woman weapons like the Sybaris and the Vectis, and uses an Orthos Prime. Plenty of jump attacks, of course. Until we get an actual spear weapon, this will have to do.

Hydroid -  Uses gritty, junky weapons like the Drakgoon and the Akbolto to fit with the pirate theme. Also Dakra for flavor.

I'll probably pick Valkyr up again at some point and give her more shotguns + Ichors for the brutal feel. I couldn't come up witha build for her and hated how Hysteria felt but we'll see if my opinion changes in the animation revisions.

I think of Nekros as an infested frame. I always use Infested guns on him, which is actually kind of hard since Infested guns don't really suit desecrate spamming or solo play. Short range on Synapse and you have to hold down Phage and can't use cover very well unless you waste a lot of ammo. Usually go with Phage since Nekros doesn't exactly have ammo problems though. Tysis and Mire. Sometimes Soliac, but usually Mire. Not a fan of Ichors unless I really need L337 deeps. Not a fan of Embolist at all.

Looks like we're thinking on the same wavelength.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Hydroid -  Uses gritty, junky weapons like the Drakgoon and the Akbolto to fit with the pirate theme. Also Dakra for flavor.

Pirate/old style weapons only for me! Marelok looks and sounds like a flintlock. Tigris and Nami Solo. Vectis sort of works, though I can't really justify it. I haven't used the new lever action a ton but I think that's going to be his when I get around to forma'ing it.

Bolto/Akbolto look the part, but don't feel right IMO.

I sometimes use Dread because I like him as a kite/long range character but it looks out of place. I don't consider that his.

Well if Kunai Prime ever becomes a thing, i'll be constantly using Excalibur Prime, Paris Prime, Kunai Prime and Reaper Prime. I'll be the Anti-Stalker. Maybe Stalker Prime is better? Stalker wannabe? Regardless, I would use that, and only that setup for everything.

Here goes...

Kinky Set:

Valkyr

No Primary

Castanas

Lecta

Secondary Kinky Set:
Hydroid

Phage

Stug

Bo

Red Neck Set:

Vauban

Sybaris

Ballistica

Serro

Assassin:

Ash

Dread

Castanas

Dragon Nikana

Pirate:

Hydroid

Attica

(Not sure for secondary)

Nami Skyla OR Dual Zoren

Storm Trooper:

Rhino Prime

Latron Prime (BLASTURZ!)

Angstrum (It LOOKS like a normal blastur... but IS IT? >:O!)

Choosing melee (What did storm troopers have as melee weapons? You tell me! :D)

Le Flying Birday of Doom!:

Zephyr

Paris Prime

(Not sure for secondary)

Glaive Prime (Or a angel kind of weapon)

The god of Lightning:

Volt

Amprex

Castanas

Jat Kittag (With electricity, its a godly hammer >:O!)

The God of Destruction:

Ember Prime

Ignis

Angstrum

Orthos Prime (Or Dual heat swords, something like that)

The Boxer:

Rhino Prime

No Primary

No secondary

Obex

The Seducer:

Saryn

No Primary

No secondary

Scoliac

The Paladin:

Oberon

Paris Prime

(Your choice of secondary)

Orthos Prime (Or a hammer)

The Nuclear Elitist

Nova

Dread

(Your choice of secondary)

(Your choice of melee. I would use Serro, orthos prime, fang prime, something like that)

The cowboy of the sea (OH BOY!)

Hydroid

Sybaris

AkBronco Prime

Fang Prime

The Nightmare:

Nekros

Dread

Embolist

(Your choice of melee)

I have PLENTY more idea's, but I was in class and could only write these down in a short time period xD

Ember with lots of stamina and speed mods

Ignis

Dex Furis(with fiaaaaaar and lots of multishot and shot speed)

FIIIIIAAAAAAAAR Dual Ethers with more attack speed than you can shake a stick at

"The Flash Fire"

Edited by Stormquake