Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

13 hours ago, mark774 said:

Hey, I'm an old player returning to the game after a long pause and currently searching for a clan, would be nice if I could join you.

IGN: mark774

7 hours ago, Hollowdown620 said:

Hello, I am a player who has taken a break for and while I was gone was forced out of my previous clan due to inactivity. I would like to be a part of a clan again if you would allow me to. 

IGN: Hollowdown620

Invites sent, welcome to the Noire =)

17 hours ago, eggplantt said:

Hit me up with one of those invites plz

IGN:eggplantt

You have to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Do post here again once you have done so =)

Hi there, i'm interested in joining you guys if you'd have me and get a change of pace from all this solo run i'm doing, honestly it's getting kinda boring. I'm rather new - couple of days old and with in game hrs of around 26 hrs and almost MR: 5.

My IGN: EvilPersonaY2K

On 8/18/2017 at 2:28 AM, tsolomko said:

Hi, I would like to join.

IGN: tsolomko

On 8/18/2017 at 2:44 AM, twifeg said:

I'd love to join your clan

IGN: twifeg 

c:

On 8/18/2017 at 3:21 AM, GGnet.Gian said:

I'd like to join.

I'm very active 

IGN: GGnet.Gian

On 8/18/2017 at 3:53 AM, Hammernaut said:

Hello! A starting player here looking for a place to hang out and learn the game. I'd love to join you guys!

On 8/18/2017 at 0:12 PM, yanslemos said:

Hello, I would really like to join your clan. Playing the game for 2 weeks now, It is a lot of fun, so it would be great to have someone to play with and teach more about the game. Thanks

My IGN is yanslemos

On 8/18/2017 at 2:01 PM, Ye-Xiu said:

Would love to join the clan

Veteran and active player here

IGN: Ye-Xiu

14 hours ago, EvilPersonaY2K said:

Hi there, i'm interested in joining you guys if you'd have me and get a change of pace from all this solo run i'm doing, honestly it's getting kinda boring. I'm rather new - couple of days old and with in game hrs of around 26 hrs and almost MR: 5.

My IGN: EvilPersonaY2K

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

On 8/18/2017 at 0:22 PM, sh1ranui said:

Hi, i'm just got back to warframe and looking for clan, can i join ?

IGN: sh1ranui

You have to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Please post here again once you have done so =)

Hey i'd like to join   IGN: Subsidium                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by Subsidium

Hey,

As a new, but determined player I'm looking for a good community ( clan) to embrace myself throughout the game and on! If joining you is still an option I'd like to take the opportunity to sign up!

IGN: Destiny1944

Looking forward to meet you guys :)

Cya: Destiny

Edited by Destiny1944
added IGN