Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't wish to join anymore. I did some digging and found this post on your clan's Steam page:

http://puu.sh/cpCsi/e4d0dea36f.jpg

I see that the individual in question is still in your clan. I don't want to put my friends & myself in danger.

Woah, I don't know this guy. Regardless, if you get his IGN I'll kick him out of the clan. This is against our standards

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't wish to join anymore. I did some digging and found this post on your clan's Steam page:

http://puu.sh/cpCsi/e4d0dea36f.jpg

I see that the individual in question is still in your clan. I don't want to put my friends & myself in danger.

Hi there, ive saw your complain and it turns out its partly true,

Yes there was a post like that in the steam group, yes he was actually complaining not trolling around, but he also said its about csgo skins and its not affliated with warframe or other people in our Clan, we are doing some small actions to clean the name of the clan. its pretty hard to send ddos to an person if he doesnt exactly knew the place or even the ip adress. trust me im an IT 

tl;dr no scammer in the clan.

We actually do most of the clan discussion in the FB group, if you still want to join just reply to this post.

anyways thanks for the complain. Have a good day Tenno.

Hi there, ive saw your complain and it turns out its partly true,

Yes there was a post like that in the steam group, yes he was actually complaining not trolling around, but he also said its about csgo skins and its not affliated with warframe or other people in our Clan, we are doing some small actions to clean the name of the clan. its pretty hard to send ddos to an person if he doesnt exactly knew the place or even the ip adress. trust me im an IT 

tl;dr no scammer in the clan.

We actually do most of the clan discussion in the FB group, if you still want to join just reply to this post.

anyways thanks for the complain. Have a good day Tenno.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t34.0-12/10728988_4889446931250_623913326_n.jpg?oh=ec481c6c61d8b7b9e6638fa9a7217c74&oe=54501A0B&__gda__=1414525615_7b85311a13d2f3ffbbc813eeea3a6d81

Hello there. I would like to join your clan, I left my old one because ppl started to leave and it ended up having only 13 ppl.

I am an active player and i would like to be a part of your clan.

Invite sent man! Not by me although. Still updating.

Clan invite sent by IGN: "LitchiFayeLing"

Hello! Im Gazosu and id like to join Etnia Noire :3. I want to join your clan because the old clan have... well died, and id like to see an active comunity and a well made dojo with full researches so i can evolve :3. Im rank 8 (almoust cause update 15 does not want to tell you when you can rank up, at least for me). Thx for your time ;)!

Hello! Im Gazosu and id like to join Etnia Noire :3. I want to join your clan because the old clan have... well died, and id like to see an active comunity and a well made dojo with full researches so i can evolve :3. Im rank 8 (almoust cause update 15 does not want to tell you when you can rank up, at least for me). Thx for your time ;)!

Alright ive sned you an invitation to the clan, welcome.

Eh, My clan is inactive is there any Requirements to join this clan?

IGN: Medesina

You are already in a clan, just reply to this post if you still want to join.