Jump to content
Exmortis-EN-

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Recommended Posts

I have been playing Warframe for a while, but I never was in a propper clan. I would like to join.

MR: 10

IGN: Camcamera

Thanks For the invite

Edited by Camcamera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I recently started the game and have been enjoying it a lot. My friend and his brother play too but they're not always on when I am due to different work schedules and such. However I also want to be apart of a community that is fun, talkative, and helpful. I hope you still have room for me and possibly my friend.

Forgot my IGN

IGN: Manningb

Edited by manningb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2016 at 8:38 AM, HarD_BR said:

I want to join the guild!

Nick: HarD_BR | Mastery 11

 

 

On 8/9/2016 at 10:01 AM, HellsSapper said:

I would like to join; my old clan's Warlord kicked me out after I finished his research.

 

IGN: HellsSapper

 

On 8/9/2016 at 10:54 AM, domagedon said:

Would love to join. Invite me if you can thanks
IGN: domagedon 
 

 

On 8/9/2016 at 0:25 PM, Grim2k said:

Hello. I'm interested to join your clan when you have room and the time to send me an Inv.  :) 

My IGN is Grim2k 

 

14 hours ago, Antehar said:

Would like to join

 

IGN Antehar

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

 

On 8/9/2016 at 11:33 AM, igor.kindred said:

Hi looking for a new clan to do the Raids daily. When you have some space .. please let me know and I´ll leave mine. 

We currently have some slots available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kovu_lion said:

Would enjoy an invite to the clan.

IGN kovu_lion

 

11 hours ago, Camcamera said:

I have been playing Warframe for a while, but I never was in a propper clan. I would like to join.

MR: 10

IGN: Camcamera

 

10 hours ago, manningb said:

Hello. I recently started the game and have been enjoying it a lot. My friend and his brother play too but they're not always on when I am due to different work schedules and such. However I also want to be apart of a community that is fun, talkative, and helpful. I hope you still have room for me and possibly my friend.

Forgot my IGN

IGN: Manningb

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DarkRa00 said:

Would like to join

IGN: DarkRa00

 

1 hour ago, igor.kindred said:

You said that you have some slots avaliable.. Please invite me igor.kindred, I already leave my clan. I´m MR20 and I play everyday. 

Invites sent! Enjoy your stay in EN =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, just got back into Warframe and was hoping to join your clan.

 

IGN: G33bs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, I was previously a member of the clan but got kicked out due to inactivity after taking a small hiatus from Warframe. I've recently become interested in the game again and was wondering if I could get an invite if you have any slots open. Thanks :) IGN: Marshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i am looking for an active vocal clan

I will like to join you guys if there is any spot open

Cheers,

IGN: Quub

Edited by Quub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2016 at 2:59 AM, G33bs said:

Hey, just got back into Warframe and was hoping to join your clan.

 

IGN: G33bs

 

On 8/12/2016 at 5:35 AM, Stryb said:

Hi,

New Tenno, would love to join active clan.

IGN : Stryb

 

Cheers

 

 

On 8/12/2016 at 6:26 AM, CaPZiSBroKeN said:

This clan sounds nice. I'd love an invite. 

IGN :  CaPZiSBroKeN

Thanks.

 

19 hours ago, Marshi said:

Hi there, I was previously a member of the clan but got kicked out due to inactivity after taking a small hiatus from Warframe. I've recently become interested in the game again and was wondering if I could get an invite if you have any slots open. Thanks :) IGN: Marshi

 

19 hours ago, Quub said:

Hello, i am looking for an active vocal clan

I will like to join you guys if there is any spot open

Cheers,

IGN: Quub

 

17 hours ago, UltimaBGD said:

Hello! I'm a relatively new Tenno, and would love to be a part of an active clan!

 

17 hours ago, Karis_ said:

Hey, I'd like to join this clan for some good times!

IGN: Karis_

 

17 hours ago, DraccoDoom said:

Hi

I would like to join.

IGN: DraccoDoom

 

 

6 hours ago, Rebellioncat said:

If it's not too much trouble can I get an invite? My ign is Rebellioncat

Invites are sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: TheLoneNinja

I was in this clan in the past and loved it and contributed where I could, unfortunately I was kicked for inactivity on vacation awhile back.  Now getting back into Warframe I'd love to rejoin this nice community.  Happy to serve once more. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'd like to join your clan. It looks really fun. Warframe's gotten kinda lonely for me, would love to have friends to play with.

IGN - Ifeanyi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...