Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello guys ;)

Im a new player, and I want to join your clan! I think this game is awesome, so I think I will be an active player. Now im playing in duo with my friend ;)
My IGN is: IveII

Those two last letters are capital i :) I know this is kinda strange, but my normal nickname was obviously taken...

Hey!

I'd like to join your clan. I've got almost every Warframe but personally enjoy Rhino with the Vakor Hek cause its just a tank with a win button lol. I am doing relic runs now to farm prime parts but would be interested in putting together a dedicated clan group for fun and profit, if one doesn't already exist. 

My IGN is : Baoshoshin

Thank you very much :oD

Oh and I've got Discord and TS already in case this clan uses either. 

4 hours ago, Vensimil said:

Hello!

I am pretty fresh player (playing duo with my friend for about 5 days now) and I'd like to bring some fun with me to your clan! :)

IGN: Vensimil

Thank you very much for your attention!

Danny/Vensimil

4 hours ago, IveII said:

Hello guys ;)

Im a new player, and I want to join your clan! I think this game is awesome, so I think I will be an active player. Now im playing in duo with my friend ;)
My IGN is: IveII

Those two last letters are capital i :) I know this is kinda strange, but my normal nickname was obviously taken...

3 hours ago, Baoshoshin said:

Hey!

I'd like to join your clan. I've got almost every Warframe but personally enjoy Rhino with the Vakor Hek cause its just a tank with a win button lol. I am doing relic runs now to farm prime parts but would be interested in putting together a dedicated clan group for fun and profit, if one doesn't already exist. 

My IGN is : Baoshoshin

Thank you very much :oD

Oh and I've got Discord and TS already in case this clan uses either. 

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

10 hours ago, LeTrinityJuk said:

Hello Leader of Elysium Noire I would like to join you're clan is there still a slot for me to join? :)

IGN: LeTrinityJuk

9 hours ago, Burgiee said:

Im fearly new to the game and ive been looking for a clan that wouldnt mind helping me get to know the game more and help me out. 

IGN: Burgiee

6 hours ago, Aratoro said:

Heyo!  my names Aratoro, I'm a longtime player who pops in and out of this game every now and then whenever new stuff gets released, currently lookin for a new clan ^^

6 hours ago, RiderOfBlack said:

I would like an invite :)

2 hours ago, NeuTral said:

Hey, I'd like to join your clan :)

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

3 hours ago, AgentObsolete said:

Hi this is the first time i am using warframe forums. I normaly handle everyting in game. My friend(Zibilyonik) says this is a realy good clan. Currently i dont have a clan so i wanted to join.

Invite has been sent. Welcome to the team.

6 minutes ago, Cypher42 said:

Well, what can I say?

I got back to Warframe, left my old clan (I was the only member ;-;) and now I'm feeling very alone. Would very much like to join yours, seems like a good place to hangout and help people.

Invite sent, and received, since you contacted me ingame again^^.

Dear Madames, dear Sirs,

I would like to inform you about my humble intentions to join your most formidably looking clan and would be most obliged if you could invite me into your ranks. I was delighted to read about your intentions, visions and general views. I look forward to the possibility of working together.

Yours faithfully,

Shen

Current IGN: ShendivaScarlet

19 hours ago, Lintriey said:

Was on a several month hiatus, and started new with a new account, could use a friendly clan <3

15 hours ago, DrizCold said:

Hello, I'd would like to join your clan :)

My ign: DrizCold

9 hours ago, ShendivaScarlet said:

Dear Madames, dear Sirs,

I would like to inform you about my humble intentions to join your most formidably looking clan and would be most obliged if you could invite me into your ranks. I was delighted to read about your intentions, visions and general views. I look forward to the possibility of working together.

Yours faithfully,

Shen

Current IGN: ShendivaScarlet

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)