Exmortis-EN-

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

22 hours ago, WeissEisen said:

Hey y'all. My previous clan is pretty McDead so, me bud pointed me to you guys. You got room for one more?

EDIT:::: 

IGN--> WeissEisen 

21 hours ago, CasualTease said:

I am interested in joining as well!

IGN: CasualTease

21 hours ago, chunology said:

I just started playing this game a few weeks ago and would like to play with a fun group of players.   Would love to have a clan invite!

IGN: chunology

Thank you.

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

2 minutes ago, NonViolent said:

Recently came back to warframe. Looking to join you guys. IGN: NonViolent

Invite sent! Welcome to EN =)

10 hours ago, LarconReaper21 said:

Hello my name is John like to play warframe but dont have many people to play with. So was hoping i would be able to join you guys. IGN: LarconReaper21 

You gotta leave your current clan before we can invite you =)

14 hours ago, UchMD93 said:

hello i would like to join the clan too

Ign UchMD93

8 hours ago, Deva_Path said:

Hey! I would like to join your clan 

IGN: Deva_Path

Looking forward to it :D

26 minutes ago, CollegebudgetTenno said:

I'd like to join if your still recruiting.

IGN: CollegebudgetTenno

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

Hullo, I'm looking for a new clan to join. I started playing Warframe pretty early during the beta but haven't played for a while due to college and stuff. My earlier clan was disbanded, which leaves me with no way to access Tenno lab stuff. Would love to join EN if you'll have me.Thank you XD

Hey there!The clan looks very interesting especially for the active members part.I normally look forward to helping people in need or participate in random stuff with people.I am also quite active.I hope u guys can invite me to your clan.

IGN:Ghostykozak

Edited by Ghostykozak

Hey, started the game about a week ago and still learning everything. I'm fairly active just going to through the starchart and experiencing the game in general. I'd love to join an active bunch of people to work with.

IGN: Smookr

hi can i join this clan ? i'm the new one and my main tenno is Valkyr so can i join with you guys for fun and play this game together ? 

IGN : TheJediMaster

Edited by TheJediMaster

Hey, would love to join since I'm pretty much a total noob and playing with just one friend. Would love to play with more Tennos for a change.

IGN:KrohTenebris

See you online ;)

Hi, I am looking for a clan. I am rank 5 and pretty active. Please feel free to contact me if you have more questions

IGN: Mystix1

Edited by TheMystix

Hi guys i started to play warframe a few days ago on my new PC but i use to play on the PS4 loads i am very active and wondered if you would allow me to join this clan that sounds like it is very chill and fun. My IGN: SKYQUAKE1999 if you would allow me to join your clan that would be awesome.

My name: SkyS3EKer

My Mr: 9

I always play with other players so i figured i would join a clan with lots of people on it. Also I am active even on school days! (my age is 16 btw, but my mentality is as an 19 yo)

English is not my first language as you can clearly see, but i think you will be able to understand me.

IGN; Sheogorin

Played on and off since beta, just came back due to friends trying out the game and wanting to be a spaceninja again for abit. Do a little bit of everything depending on my mood and if im not flying internet spaceships in EvE ;-)

Cheers