Jump to content
Exmortis-EN-

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Recommended Posts

On 9/27/2016 at 5:51 AM, Black_Dynamite said:

Would love to join, trying to get back into the game

IGN: Black_Dynamite

 

20 hours ago, polardeus said:

You guys still recruiting??Id like to join..

IGN: polardeus

MR: 12 and growing

thanks a lot!

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

To those who are not quoted, you need to leave your current clan before we can invite you =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zerkom123asd said:

Sorry about that! I forgot to leave my current clan lol

Can you please reinvite me?

IGN: Zerkom123asd

Thank you

Invite sent, welcome to Elysium Noire.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings! I will be so glad being part of this clan. My MR is 1 but will be 2 in this one hour. I need your assistance so I want to join.

Thank you. Btw I like Saint's Row very much.

Edited by Blaegk
Adding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2016 at 8:11 PM, Shadowclust said:

Hi, I'd like to join

IGN: Shadowclust

MR: 10

 

21 hours ago, Blaegk said:

Greetings! I will be so glad being part of this clan. My MR is 1 but will be 2 in this one hour. I need your assistance so I want to join.

Thank you. Btw I like Saint's Row very much.

 

21 hours ago, Ispy.... said:

I would like to join if i can,

IGN: Ispy....

Thanks

 

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there i really like to join your clan because its seems to me one of the most enjoyable clans in this game and i will be glad to be one of the members of the clan so hope you invite me and i hope i can be a helpful member My Name in Game is [LordOras] and i will keep waiting for your invite and thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I used to play Warframe a lot a few years ago, but had to take a break because of my studies. Now I am back and this game really changed a lot since the last time I played, so I am looking for a clan to relearn all the ropes with once again. You guys sound like exactly what I was looking for.

IGN: Xenoth9

I will be very glad if you accept me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This clan looks really solid, if your still open, I'd like to join

IGN: SwiftDustStorm

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LordOras said:

Hi there i really like to join your clan because its seems to me one of the most enjoyable clans in this game and i will be glad to be one of the members of the clan so hope you invite me and i hope i can be a helpful member My Name in Game is [LordOras] and i will keep waiting for your invite and thanks.

 

13 hours ago, 043018 said:

i would love to join your clan  )

 

12 hours ago, Xenoth9 said:

Hello. I used to play Warframe a lot a few years ago, but had to take a break because of my studies. Now I am back and this game really changed a lot since the last time I played, so I am looking for a clan to relearn all the ropes with once again. You guys sound like exactly what I was looking for.

IGN: Xenoth9

I will be very glad if you accept me.

 

 

12 hours ago, DarkThriver77 said:

Hello, I would like to join your clan, seems pretty awesome

IGN: DarkThriver77

MR: 15

 

50 minutes ago, SwiftDustStorm said:

This clan looks really solid, if your still open, I'd like to join

IGN: SwiftDustStorm

Thanks in advance

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, I would like to join your community, I'm fairly new to the game(~50days) and hoping to learn and grow with you folks.


IGN: kouyuki
MR:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kouyuki said:

Hi there, I would like to join your community, I'm fairly new to the game(~50days) and hoping to learn and grow with you folks.


IGN: kouyuki
MR:16

Invite sent! Welcome to EN =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you are still recruiting would love to join been away for a long time and would like to get back in warframe

 

 

IGN: rebelgames992
MR: 10

Edited by rebelgames992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rebelgames992 said:

if you are still recruiting would love to join been away for a long time and would like to get back in warframe

 

 

IGN: rebelgames992
MR: 10

 

4 hours ago, Symetry said:

Hi, would like to join
IGN: Symetry
MR: 16

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just came back from a 2 years period of not playing don't have an clan and it feels kinda lonely.Would love to join a clan with a lot of people playing together and helping each other.

name in game:Freshpound

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChuFeng9029 said:

Would love to join the clan again! :)

IGN:ChuFeng9029

 

 

1 hour ago, Freshpound said:

just came back from a 2 years period of not playing don't have an clan and it feels kinda lonely.Would love to join a clan with a lot of people playing together and helping each other.

name in game:Freshpound

 

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...