Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

3 hours ago, herecomesickness said:

Hey! I asked you via facebook if this clan has daily raids but no sure if you saw. I am currently thinking about leaving my clan because of the lack of activity and lack of raids, so if your clan has it all I would like to be part of it. :)

We at Elysium Noire have raids regularly. It takes place at around 9 PM (GMT+8). You can also try to host your own raid and get people to join in.

20 hours ago, Forey2 said:

Hey I am looking to get back into Warframe and was looking for a new clan to join. Yours looks like a great group of people and I was hoping I could join. 

IGN:  Forey2

2 hours ago, VendettaPunk said:

Hello, I am a rank 15 player. Ive been playing on and off for 2 years now and I am interested in joining your clan since you have a "hilarious player base". lol

IGN: VendettaPunk

1 hour ago, DudeFella said:

Pls invite DudeFella

1 hour ago, Killfac13 said:

If you have room can i get an invite name is killfac13

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

8 hours ago, Seekcrit said:

Hey, hoping to have a fun clan to learn the game and rank up that MR.  This clan looks like a great fit.

IGN: Seikcrit

I'm unable to send you an invite as you're still in a clan. Please leave your current clan and post here again so we know when to send you an invite =)

On 11/13/2016 at 4:39 PM, Caprionian said:

Hi i would like to join your clan.

IGN: Caprionian

MR:13

21 hours ago, Tjalling said:

Hello I would like to join your clan. Im not that high yet hope thats no problem. =)

IGN: Tjalling

Mastery rank: 6

20 hours ago, Master_Devon said:

Recently got kicked out of my old clan due to inactivity. Was browsing the forums and saw this post.

I'd really love to join if there's still room!

IGN is Master_Devon. (really need to change that)

MR is 13.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, WulvHD said:

Been looking around for a new clan that can help me out in the trek between MR 13 and 23, so yeah, I'd love to join! 

IGN: WulvHD

MR: 13

Thanks a bunch ^_^

12 hours ago, Sire404 said:

Hi, I want to join! :) Sire404

10 hours ago, jdoggyj said:

I just started playing Warframe a few months ago and in chat, people were saying Warframe is even more fun when you join a clan. Welp time to try it out :D

IGN: jdoggyj

Mastery Rank 4 

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

19 hours ago, Count_Douclar said:

So if I am understanding this correctly, all I have to do is just ask and I can join?

This is the first time joining a clan after several years of playing. I'm really interested in joining. 

IGN: Count_Douclar

Mastery Rank: 9

Thanks.

17 hours ago, Nospaz said:

I'm returning player after couple month break looking for clan and I'd like to join

IGN: Nospaz

Mr 15 (soon 16)

13 hours ago, Kuronit3 said:

Hey guys i just started like a week ago and i like to join a clan, can i join this one? it looks like a fun one :D

IGN: Kuronit3

12 hours ago, Lingshiren said:

Hey!

Only a few weeks into the game and looking for somewhere to hang my hat and harass people with Newbie questions, and it sounds like this is a good place for that :)

IGN = Lingshiren

Thank you kindly!

9 hours ago, Dragon_Scales said:

Heyy 

I've just started playing warframe and have been playing for about a week straight. I'm looking for an awesome clan to join and this look great.

IGN: Dragon_Scales

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)