Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hey there, I'd love to join if you are still recruiting.

Mastery rank 9 here, playing mostly Frost Prime. Been at it since BETA :crylaugh:

IGN: 7thSeal

Should also invite my friend IGN: Matt26, he'll get loney and cry if I leave his side :)

We're both experienced gamers and are fairly active in afterwork hours :)

Edited by 7thSeal

Hello good sir(s) and madam(s)! I've recently returned to warframe and mostly play it daily now or every now and then and would like to be resurrected from the death I had. From coming back it seems my clan has also sadly fallen and I would like to pledge thi allegiance to Noire. Ign: DubstepWubs Would love to join an active clan so i can stay active myself :D. 

Edited by DubStepWubs

8 hours ago, ZeroXx17 said:

Hey if its still posible I would like to get in .

May ing is ZeroXx17

8 hours ago, 7thSeal said:

Hey there, I'd love to join if you are still recruiting.

Mastery rank 9 here, playing mostly Frost Prime. Been at it since BETA :crylaugh:

IGN: 7thSeal

Should also invite my friend IGN: Matt26, he'll get loney and cry if I leave his side :)

We're both experienced gamers and are fairly active in afterwork hours :)

5 hours ago, Alhawk said:

IGN: Alhawk

I would love to join :)

4 hours ago, DubStepWubs said:

Hello good sir(s) and madam(s)! I've recently returned to warframe and mostly play it daily now or every now and then and would like to be resurrected from the death I had. From coming back it seems my clan has also sadly fallen and I would like to pledge thi allegiance to Noire. Ign: DubstepWubs Would love to join an active clan so i can stay active myself :D. 

2 hours ago, FruitPie said:

Would love to join. MR14 here. British dude but live in Asia.

IGN: Fruitpie

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

16 hours ago, LinksLife said:

IGN: LinksLife

Looking for a friendly home as I relearn the game! You guys sound pretty chill and helpful, so I figured I'd throw my name in the ring!

5 hours ago, Vsyck said:

Hello,

I am interested in joining. Just started recently and looking for a nice clan to play with.

IGN: Vsyck

5 hours ago, -CM-Excalibur- said:

MR 18 

interested in joining ur clan

ign:-CM-Excalibur-

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

2 hours ago, RyScouse said:

Hey just started playing warframe and looking for a clan to make some friends while i play

IGN: RyScouse

Invite sent, welcome to EN =)

49 minutes ago, VrektSinceNow said:

Hi!  I would be happy to join to your clan if i may. Please reply me as soon as you can.

IGN: VrektSinceNow

You have to leave your current clan first before I can send you an invite. Post here again once you have done so =)

IGN: Wyzorsin

MR10

Would be nice to have active clan.

I have came back after 2 years. Missing old coptering movement (tipedo all day long ;) )but this new one can get me on places where i couldnt go before so it is nice too only that i cant get over map tiles so fast anymore. War within took me back into game and I'm looking for nice active clan. Active almost daily unless bored and in need of change of peace in games.

8 hours ago, AlabamaHit said:

IGN: AlabamaHit

MR12

Been looking for active members. I just came back to the game a month ago or so. So I'm leanring new stuff still myself. I have been active everyday.

Invite sent, welcome to EN!

9 hours ago, Wyzorsin said:

IGN: Wyzorsin

MR10

Would be nice to have active clan.

I have came back after 2 years. Missing old coptering movement (tipedo all day long ;) )but this new one can get me on places where i couldnt go before so it is nice too only that i cant get over map tiles so fast anymore. War within took me back into game and I'm looking for nice active clan. Active almost daily unless bored and in need of change of peace in games.

You have to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Please post here again once you have done so =)

3 hours ago, XenoLite said:

Hello there My ign is XenoLite. I am Mr9 I would like to join your clan if possible.

29 minutes ago, Dinshii said:

Hello I would like to have an invite to your clan. I have been playing for some time but have never been in a clan. My ingame name is Dinshii. Looking forward to hearing from your.

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)