Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi! I've been looking for a good clan to really complete the war frame experience. This clan seems like a fun way to keep me interested in warframe. I think I'll be a good fit, and I plan to participate in events and the like if i can and am able. I should be on daily for the rest of the summer and probably a few times a week when school starts back up.

ign: catfaceshirt 

Good day po!

I'd like to join the clan. Naglalaro na po ako nang Warframe way back weeks before lumabas ang Trinity Prime po. I have returned for good and I want to have a stable party so that I can do runs efficiently po. Salamant and have a nice day po.

IGN: KuyaFord

3 minutes ago, KuyaFord said:

Good day po!

I'd like to join the clan. Naglalaro na po ako nang Warframe way back weeks before lumabas ang Trinity Prime po. I have returned for good and I want to have a stable party so that I can do runs efficiently po. Salamant and have a nice day po.

IGN: KuyaFord

11 hours ago, PineapplePizzaTree said:

Hi, relatively new player here (rank 6). I would like to meet up with people to do the plains quest, relic hunts...

ign: PineapplePizzaTree

10 hours ago, Mixzawa said:

A returning player looking for fellow Tenno to socialize with while enjoying the content.  Hoping for this clan to call home and help out where I can.

IGN: Mixzawa

5 hours ago, Enrys-RLC said:

Would like an invite please

IGN: Enrys-RLC 890 hours played MR12

1 minute ago, Vallala said:

invite please 😉
thanks!

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire! 😃

Hello, I've been searching for a new clan for myself and a friend I've been helping. This place seems like it would be great. My friends not at home right now so he can't post his application yet.

IGN: Aratoro

18 hours ago, Aratoro said:

Hello, I've been searching for a new clan for myself and a friend I've been helping. This place seems like it would be great. My friends not at home right now so he can't post his application yet.

IGN: Aratoro

9 hours ago, BanzaiKitten said:

Hola, I'd be Aratoro's friend in crime that is also looking for a clan.

IGN: BanzaiKitten

1 hour ago, Firegod02 said:

Hey, a relatively new player here looking to learn and have fun!

IGN: Firegod02

Invites sent, welcome to the family! 😃

21 hours ago, Sp3ctree said:

HI invite please

IGN: Sp3ctree

An invite has been sent to you 😃

20 hours ago, holyarrow567 said:

I joined a while ago, but after about a half year break from warframe, I was (understandably) removed. However, I recently got back into the game, and would love to be a part of this community again!

IGN: holyarrow567

MR: 10

Invite sent, great to have you back 😃

hey, Im a returning player, previously had a solo clan but looking for something new and more social I can be invested in now i returned to the game, currently MR 17 but trying to push up quickly and am willing to help out in any clan related matters where needed, would love to be considered for an invite. Cheers 😛

ign: -May

On 2018-07-28 at 8:10 PM, Shezo said:

Just looking for a roof under the head after returning to the game from long break.

IGN : Shezo

MR: 17

Thanks in advance.

On 2018-07-28 at 8:17 PM, Ionutu780 said:

hello,i a new player but i would like to meed new people and learn new things about this game,i am active and i play a lot

IGN: Ionutu780

Mr: 5 but i got it yesterday and i am allmost 6 

Thank you.

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire! 😃