Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

hey, Im a returning player, previously had a solo clan but looking for something new and more social I can be invested in now i returned to the game, currently MR 17 but trying to push up quickly and am willing to help out in any clan related matters where needed, would love to be considered for an invite. Cheers 😛

ign: -May

On 2018-07-28 at 8:10 PM, Shezo said:

Just looking for a roof under the head after returning to the game from long break.

IGN : Shezo

MR: 17

Thanks in advance.

On 2018-07-28 at 8:17 PM, Ionutu780 said:

hello,i a new player but i would like to meed new people and learn new things about this game,i am active and i play a lot

IGN: Ionutu780

Mr: 5 but i got it yesterday and i am allmost 6 

Thank you.

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire! 😃

On 2018-07-28 at 9:41 PM, thebioticX said:

I am a fairly new player, MR7, trying to find a good clan to learn the more intricate things with Warframe. 

IGN: thebioticX

On 2018-07-29 at 10:11 AM, -May said:

hey, Im a returning player, previously had a solo clan but looking for something new and more social I can be invested in now i returned to the game, currently MR 17 but trying to push up quickly and am willing to help out in any clan related matters where needed, would love to be considered for an invite. Cheers 😛

ign: -May

Invites sent, welcome to the family 😃

On 2018-07-29 at 5:18 AM, Ivonbeton said:

I was kicked due to inactivity. I just returned to the game, could I perhaps get a new invite? Thanks in advance!

IGN : Ivonbeton

Invite sent, welcome back! 😃

Hello everyone!

We have just come back to warframe with my gf, and are looking for an active clan. We're from Poland, both 24, after English studies, so no problems language-wise. We're both MR 15 as well =)

IGNs: holdy1294 and lunaticsoul69

Cheers, cya in game =)

Hi, IGN DraccoDoom returning player, MR 22 .

Got burned out, returning after a break to check out the new content, Plains and stuff........ but really, it was for the Nidus bling skin......................... I'm jk 😄

On 2018-08-01 at 9:33 PM, Holdy1294 said:

Hello everyone!

We have just come back to warframe with my gf, and are looking for an active clan. We're from Poland, both 24, after English studies, so no problems language-wise. We're both MR 15 as well 😃

IGNs: holdy1294 and lunaticsoul69

Cheers, cya in game 😃

19 hours ago, DraccoDoom said:

Hi, IGN DraccoDoom returning player, MR 22 .

Got burned out, returning after a break to check out the new content, Plains and stuff........ but really, it was for the Nidus bling skin......................... I'm jk 😄

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =D

To those unquoted, I could not send an invite as you are still in a clan. Do post here again once you have done so 😃 

On 2018-08-05 at 5:36 PM, KuHakky said:

Been playing for a while now. Looking for a clan that I'd call home but can't really find it. Wanted to come back here since it was my first clan ever

IGN: KuHakky

MR: 16

On 2018-08-06 at 12:55 AM, D4rkMaster10 said:

Hello! Just getting back into warframe and looking for an active clan.

IGN: D4rkMaster10

MR: 10

Invites sent, welcome to the Noire 😃

7 hours ago, GitShrektM7 said:

Got kicked for inactivity started playing again recently

IGN: GitShrektM7

MR: 17

ty

Invite sent, welcome back to EN 😃

8 hours ago, blueVIP said:

Returning player MR24 

IGN: BlueVIP

8 hours ago, Arakayx said:

Returning player really just looking to play with others tbh, and find a good community 🙂

MR11

IGN:Arakayx

8 hours ago, seq1 said:

Played in the early days and only now committed more time to the game. Still having a casual approach, but would like to get more into the game.

MR 10

IGN: Quantum_Bae

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire 😃