Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Just copy pasting because I want to join this clan:

Hey man, IGN: Just4TehLulz

I am formally of clan The Descendants. Unfortunately, they were dysfunctional and their officers consisted of hot-headed egomaniacs who would decide to kick people just because they apparently didn't kiss their ! enough or something. I would love to be an active member of this clan. MR is currently 12.

Just copy pasting because I want to join this clan:

Hey man, IGN: Just4TehLulz

I am formally of clan The Descendants. Unfortunately, they were dysfunctional and their officers consisted of hot-headed egomaniacs who would decide to kick people just because they apparently didn't kiss their ! enough or something. I would love to be an active member of this clan. MR is currently 12.

Invite sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hey guys, I want to join this clan, if its not too much to ask :)

Clan invite sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Nevermind.

An invite was sent to you anyways, if you no longer want to join the clan, just decline the invitation =)

Edited by xxSAVAxx-EN-

I would like to join the clan.  :D 

IGN:  Akshator 

platform : PC

A member of our clan has sent you an invite! Welcome to the Noire =)

Inv me Please :)

Wondered if you guys still have availability IGN:SingMeCanary

If you guys would still like to join please leave your current clan and post here. We will gladly invite you =)

I would love to join your clan because only 1 tenno can get so far soloing and you clan looks very fun and getting to socialize while progressing in this game would be great

My IGN: MichiruSetsuna

Edited by MichiruSetsuna

I would love to join your clan because only 1 tenno can get so far soloing and you clan looks very fun and getting to socialize while progressing in this game would be great

My IGN: MichiruSetsuna

Seems like you still have a clan bro... Sadly you have to leave before joining us. :(

Hello! Like others before me I'm looking for a clan and I'd like to join yours :)! I'm not good with English but I hope it will not affect anything badly..

I got a question: do you have any sort of "voicechat server" (teamspeak, skype etc)? I know I'm even worse at speaking but I'd like to try xD 

IGN: Spectre_Nova

Edited by Spectre_Nova

I'd love to join your clan! Logo is pretty awesome. :D

IGN: EdgeCarnival

IGN:Margnon

MR:13

I want to wear that awesome logo. Also that doujin looks sick

Hello! Like others before me I'm looking for a clan and I'd like to join yours :)! I'm not good with English but I hope it will not affect anything badly..

I got a question: do you have any sort of "voicechat server" (teamspeak, skype etc)? I know I'm even worse at speaking but I'd like to try xD 

IGN: Spectre_Nova

IGN :- J3urn

If you would still like to join the clan you can kindly post in this thread again. We will gladly accept you =)

Invited all you guys! :'D Welcome to the family and make yourselves at home! ;)

And @skyofshadow, your other IGN I can't seem to invite. D:

ExmoMagic pls D; , don't forgot our unique emoji- ";D" 

I'm an active friendly player looking for a clan. Please invite as soon as possible. Thank you!

I want to join the clan 

IGN:IamNightvision

Thanks ! (:

If you would still like to join our clan you can just post in this thread again. Happy hunting Tenno!