Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Dear Mr. ExMortis, 

I have found the description of your clan both exciting and to be matching the sort of clan I am looking to join. Please feel free to invite me to your Dojo. I would love to Become a member of the Noire.

Thank you for your consideration,

Litofeit, both ingame and out

Hi im ApexFrost sadly brand new to the game but looking for a clan...im still learning and figuring out the game but im getting the hang of it pretty fast. Im a Mastery lvl 2 still but only way to go is up from here. Id love to join if theres still a spot open XD

Dear Mr. ExMortis, 

I have found the description of your clan both exciting and to be matching the sort of clan I am looking to join. Please feel free to invite me to your Dojo. I would love to Become a member of the Noire.

Thank you for your consideration,

Litofeit, both ingame and out

Hi im ApexFrost sadly brand new to the game but looking for a clan...im still learning and figuring out the game but im getting the hang of it pretty fast. Im a Mastery lvl 2 still but only way to go is up from here. Id love to join if theres still a spot open XD

Invite sent! Welcome to the Noire!

Making me wish I was able to leave my clan...

Do you need help on how to leave your clan? Or are you saying this out of envy?

Invite sent! Welcome to the Noire!

Do you need help on how to leave your clan? Or are you saying this out of envy?

Purely envy. I'm part of a clan with my brother and we're trying to get where you are, but neither of us has the time to commit right now

Me and my friends looking to join this amazing clan --- ThanosLad32, Sydco and XrosFirez :)

Thank you

Hi there, I just started playing and looking to join Noire. Would love an invite.

Invitations are sent! Welcome to Etnia Noire =)

Dear people of noire it would be an honor if you would let me join i am a very good and reliable player and if you let me join i will do my best to impress you so please consider this.

You are required to leave your current clan before you can join ours, just post in this thread again after you have left and we will invite you =)

I'd love to join in. 

IGN: Nitrodehn

Hi, i want to join the Clan.

and... nothing else, i suppose.

Invite sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Would love an invite if possible~!

Hii, Can I Join?

IGN:Fizzenoo

MR:11

If you would still like to join the clan just post in this thread again. Happy hunting Tenno!