Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello, I'm currently looking for a clan to join & this clan picked my interest. Is there any available slot in the clan for this lone tenno?

IGN: Unkn0wn_Zer0

Getting back into the game after a hiatus to let the new goodies build up. 

IGN: Pandangerous

Hey! I am new and I would like to join, my IGN is MonsterInside :D

Looking for my first clan and hoping it'll be yours. 

IGN: Bishopfrog

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hello, I would love to join, if possible ^.^

You have to leave your current clan before you can join ours, just post here again once you have done so, we will be waiting!

I thought last time clan Master said he won't kick unactive players

We now kick 50 most inactive players every time we reach 950 member count until we reach satisfactory activeness.

Should you still be recruiting you've clearly got my attention. I've been in big guilds, small guilds, and everything in between. It just doesn't seem to amount to much of anything when it feels as if you're sitting in a room all alone talking to yourself. This guy is a social being and feeling as if I'm talking to myself more often than not is driving me crazy. 

Not to mention my opinion on a clan is that you're supposed to act as a cohesive unit and have excursions that push the sense of belonging to higher levels. If you'll have me I can't express how much I'd be a positive member of your organization.

Appreciate the consideration.

IGN: Brosivea

Should you still be recruiting you've clearly got my attention. I've been in big guilds, small guilds, and everything in between. It just doesn't seem to amount to much of anything when it feels as if you're sitting in a room all alone talking to yourself. This guy is a social being and feeling as if I'm talking to myself more often than not is driving me crazy. 

Not to mention my opinion on a clan is that you're supposed to act as a cohesive unit and have excursions that push the sense of belonging to higher levels. If you'll have me I can't express how much I'd be a positive member of your organization.

Appreciate the consideration.

IGN: Brosivea

You have to leave your current clan before you can join us, once you have done so, just post in this thread again. We will be waiting =)

Hello!

I'd like to join. And I'll have a few friends following me too...

Hey hi, My IGN is BonzoBonzuky and i'd like to join your clan, is there a raid call or teamspeak server you guys have as well? 

Invite sent, Welcome to Etnia Noire lads :)