Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

4 hours ago, Vakyrian said:

Hello, My girlfriend and I are new players that started a couple days ago. We are mastery rank 2 and are looking for a casual and overall chill place where we can learn more about the game and have fun. If you guys are a clan like this and you are still recruiting we would love to join :D

My in-game name: Vakyrian

Her in-game name: Skybelle

1 hour ago, Obeseus said:

I'm a new player who is pretty active and I'm looking for people who can be active with me. Obeseus is mah name so if you have slots lefts I'd love to join.

1 hour ago, Simarage said:

Hello there, I'm an active player who takes a great interest in joining your clan! 

My IGN is: Simarage

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire.

13 hours ago, Aemlus said:

IGN: Aemlus 

:D

13 hours ago, jmthebigman said:

IGN: jmthebigman
Founder of Uranus Perdita
MR: 17

Casual playing
Returned not so long ago.

7 hours ago, NikROdiS said:

Hi, I would like to join your clan

IGN: NikROdiS

5 hours ago, badwolf1738 said:

IGN= badwolf1738

Would love to join your clan

4 hours ago, NotTheBest132 said:

IGN - NotTheBest132

MR - 6

I would love to join a clan, especialy with a such a beautiful logo such as yours

3 hours ago, AZRAELsGOTHAM said:

hi im still in a clan have to look how i leave and then pls invite me greets AZRAELsGOTHAM

2 hours ago, Atsumara said:

Would love an Invite! new player trying out something for between "other games" 

IGN - Atsumara

2 hours ago, SkyXerm said:

IGN - SkyXerm

New player, not sure how this works but I've been more active on this game recently and I'd appreciate people to turn to for help.

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire.

Greetings, I am fairly new to the game, and was recommended this clan by one of your members, spkypirate. It would be awesome if i could join your clan. Please let me know. :)

IGN: Stratagen122

Edited by Stratagen122
sounds better

Hello i have been playing since before update 7, and i just joined back in after 3 years. I have been getting back in to warframe, seems like i would be having a way better time joining a clan

ingame name is Oranos

Edited by Oranos

IGN: Nikubun

I remember playing ages ago but that was somewhere in either the alpha or beta. Safe to say I didn't enjoy the game much, but now that I gave it another shot I have been having a blast, although having some people to play with would be quite nice really.

7 hours ago, Wheatley4 said:

IGN: Wheatley4 

Don't leave me behind :D

6 hours ago, Doomking987 said:

IGN is: Doomking987

Please invite me :)

6 hours ago, Xzio720 said:

IGN - Xzio720

I would love to join!

Invite sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Those who are not quoted, really sorry we can't invite you as our clan is full at the moment. We will invite you immediately when spots are available, thanks in advance and thank you for being patient. 

21 hours ago, Stratagen122 said:

Greetings, I am fairly new to the game, and was recommended this clan by one of your members, spkypirate. It would be awesome if i could join your clan. Please let me know. :)

IGN: Stratagen122

20 hours ago, Oranos said:

Hello i have been playing since before update 7, and i just joined back in after 3 years. I have been getting back in to warframe, seems like i would be having a way better time joining a clan

ingame name is Oranos

15 hours ago, Rawrisaurus said:

Hey! Brand spanking new guy here. Just discovered warframe and loving it! Can I join your clan? It looks like a great community

IGN:Rawrisaurus

14 hours ago, Tarikla said:

Hello, i'm looking for a clan, i'm a new player, thanks in advance for the invite :)

IGN : Tarikla

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

14 hours ago, Nikubun said:

IGN: Nikubun

I remember playing ages ago but that was somewhere in either the alpha or beta. Safe to say I didn't enjoy the game much, but now that I gave it another shot I have been having a blast, although having some people to play with would be quite nice really.

Seems like you're still in a clan. Please leave your current clan so that we can invite you! We will be waiting =)