Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

IGN: DatBoi123

Name is a cringy meme but I didn't expect to actually get into Warframe, so now I'm stuck with a bad name and I'm not going to fork over 200 plat for a name change. Right now I am currently looking for a clan to join.

21 hours ago, RalfTr3L0s said:

Hello! Are you guys still open? Would love to join your clan! My IGN: RalfTr3L0s 

19 hours ago, XUMUKYC said:

Hi good afternoon, this clan has recommended me a friend and I would like to join if possible.
IGN: XUMUKYC
Thank you very much

17 hours ago, abdo2891990 said:

Sava-EN-

Thank you for your respond

it is a pleasure to be part of your clan

i am ready now

15 hours ago, DeathByFlare said:

IGN: DeathByFlare

MR: 12

Timezone: PST

Don't have much experience with moon tier clans, but you guys seem a good fit. I'd like to join the clan, thx for consideration.

14 hours ago, Cry_Havok_Gicel said:

Hello! I'm new to warframe, hoping to join a clan and experience the game with everyone! 

IGN:  Cry_Havok_Gicel

thank you for the consideration.

Invites sent! Enjoy your stay in Elysium Noire =)

11 hours ago, LiteNova said:

IGN: LiteNova
MR: 18

The previous clan I was in wasn't very active.
As a result, I'm interested in joining a big clan like yours since I would like to play with clanmates.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Shirobara2291 said:

Hi, My IGN is Shirobara2291... MR:9 and counting :D 

Id like to join Elysium Noire, Primarily because my friend ChosenZombie recommended me to this clan(he is a member) and id like to stick with my friends....Also considering I'm still relatively new to war frame i figured a 2 year running clan would be able to give me some good advice and help me out a bit. Also Having lots of people in clan is pretty cool too

7 hours ago, devestator3838 said:

IGN is devestator3838 want to join cuz old clan is dead i am only one there and was recommended to join by chosenZombie

6 hours ago, DatBoi123 said:

IGN: DatBoi123

Name is a cringy meme but I didn't expect to actually get into Warframe, so now I'm stuck with a bad name and I'm not going to fork over 200 plat for a name change. Right now I am currently looking for a clan to join.

4 hours ago, Nyato108 said:

If you have any open slots and still recuriting,I would love to join !

My IGN is Nyato108, btw Im a noob just started playing 2 days ago but can I join ? 

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

IGN: SaigoKioku

I haven't been able to play much over the past few months due to school, which I think I was kicked from the clan for. However, I'm beginning to get back into the game and am hoping I can get back in the clan, too!

12 minutes ago, Palendralaar said:

ING: Palendralaar

My bf is in this guild, so i like to join aswell if it can be possible :)

7 minutes ago, SaigoKioku said:

IGN: SaigoKioku

I haven't been able to play much over the past few months due to school, which I think I was kicked from the clan for. However, I'm beginning to get back into the game and am hoping I can get back in the clan, too!

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

8 hours ago, KhaosTheori said:

IGN: KhaosTheori

Hi, this sounds like a nice clan to be a part of. Is there any room left for me?

2 hours ago, SharkBaitWuHaHa said:

IGN is SharkBaitWuHaHa 

I'd like an invite please I'd like to contribute.

54 minutes ago, Scythe1013 said:

Scythe1013 Mastery rank 6 would like to join because I have 2 friends in Elysium Noire

18 minutes ago, DarkxGladiator said:

I've been through several inactive or SEVERLY competitive clans, and I'm just looking for an active, chill (but motivated) clan to call home. Still have open spots?

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

7 hours ago, Jakuami said:

IGN Jakuami

You gotta leave your current clan first before we can send you an invite =)

IGN: KurrusIV

Some hundreds of hours under my belt, usually grinding for Prime parts, leveling equipment or helping people with quests and the star chart, free after looking away for a moment caused my old clan to disappear without a trace. I love long walks on Phobos and my biggest flaw is that I sometimes use Volt.