Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello, my IGN is ComradeMan. I was looking for a clan to join since i got kicked from my last one for inactivity. Don't get me wrong, i am an active player now but prior to this i had lost my taste for warframe. Since i had that break, i came back and enjoyed what i saw in the new update and i want to join a respectable clan again. You sure seem to have a wonderful looking clan/community that i would love to be apart of. if you could consider adding me that would be great and i look forward to playing often. I would understand if you have no room left, but if there's a spot available i would like to fill it. Sorry for this long paragraph, i'm a bit of an explainer.

Thanks for reading, have a great day :)

Ign: pr0totype9979

Hey I came across the post and the clan looks pretty cool. I haven't had the best of luck with joining clans for a while but you guys seem to have a nice setup going. I've been playing for a little over a month  and if you could send me an invite that would be amazing 

On 7/17/2016 at 5:00 PM, RoninCraze said:

IGN: RoninCraze

MR: 20

Looking for a new clan, loved my previous clan sadly we all started going inactive, so now I have come looking for a new active clan to love and give me hugs lol.

22 hours ago, ShinyPerson said:

You had me at Saints Row. Invite please :)

IGN ShinyPerson

20 hours ago, Trisaly said:

Hello! I'm interested in joining your clan! You seem to be a really fun clan compared to the others I joined and you seem to be a lot more active.

IGN: Trisaly

17 hours ago, RubiusUltima said:

Hey there!

I havent been active in Warframe for a while, but id like to get back into the clan, you guys were very nice :3

IGN: RubiusUltima 

Hope to see you guys again soon!

17 hours ago, rookieden123 said:

Hi, IGN: rookieden123, i would like to join

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

16 hours ago, Herpderpidyderp said:

IGN: Herpderpidyderp

New player to warframe, but many years of MMO and gaming experience. I'd love an invite.

14 hours ago, KurrusIV said:

IGN: KurrusIV

Some hundreds of hours under my belt, usually grinding for Prime parts, leveling equipment or helping people with quests and the star chart, free after looking away for a moment caused my old clan to disappear without a trace. I love long walks on Phobos and my biggest flaw is that I sometimes use Volt.

13 hours ago, Xeol said:

IGN - Xeol

sounds like a fun clan, just been playing for about a week 

11 hours ago, ComradeBlu said:

Hello, my IGN is ComradeMan. I was looking for a clan to join since i got kicked from my last one for inactivity. Don't get me wrong, i am an active player now but prior to this i had lost my taste for warframe. Since i had that break, i came back and enjoyed what i saw in the new update and i want to join a respectable clan again. You sure seem to have a wonderful looking clan/community that i would love to be apart of. if you could consider adding me that would be great and i look forward to playing often. I would understand if you have no room left, but if there's a spot available i would like to fill it. Sorry for this long paragraph, i'm a bit of an explainer.

Thanks for reading, have a great day :)

10 hours ago, woobli968 said:

IGN: woobli968

900 hours of experience, looking for a clan recently. Would love to join yours!

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

To those who are not quoted in this post, we have sadly ran out of slots. However, please be patient with us as we will invite you as soon as we have slots freed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ooooh good evening people willing to contribute, to support, and aid if needed.

if anyone has problems with me pls. notify me i can adapt to almost anything

IGN is RYLhannibal

edit: how can one clan tag?

Edited by RYLhannibal

Hello there, In-game name Shiro-Torra, I have been playing Warframe for a few months now but on the ps4, but now I managed to get a good pc and am tired of waiting for content so here I am alone and looking for a new home, I really hope you have some extra room for this Tenno that is starting all over again. Thank you good sir :D