The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

I read that things in prime access will only be exclusive there. So does this mean that the new prime warframe will be obtainable in game or only available if we buy it?

Frames and weapons in Prime Access packs are always put into the Void so people can just grind for them if they want. One part of each weapon/frame is usually very, very rare though. The accessories like syndanas are exclusive to the pack and you cannot make them or just buy them. If you just want the accessories and boosters, you can buy the Prime Accessories pack for around $50, or at least you could with Rhino Prime's packs. We won't know what will be in the Loki packs until next Wednesday most likely.

Frames and weapons in Prime Access packs are always put into the Void so people can just grind for them if they want. One part of each weapon/frame is usually very, very rare though. The accessories like syndanas are exclusive to the pack and you cannot make them or just buy them. If you just want the accessories and boosters, you can buy the Prime Accessories pack for around $50, or at least you could with Rhino Prime's packs. We won't know what will be in the Loki packs until next Wednesday most likely.

And we will wait for 3 weeks after that lol. I ams o glad the game cycle is revving up so I don't burn myself out on war frame.

The Chaos here may actually be the theme of the Trickster == Loki.

Chaos creation via Decoy, Invisible, Switch Teleport, Radial Disarm

Nyx's theme is really mind control. (Chaos just being the name of one ability)

Thus my vote goes to Loki.

ok, ok, it's the ears that convinced me.... :P

It would be insane if "chaos primed" meant that the new Loki Prime Radial Disarm is hybridized with Nyx's Chaos.

How's that for exclusive ability? XD

inansity, I love the idea. It means Loki would need to be really hard to farm for.

Since DE give rhino prime faster base speed because he's slow.

I'm thinking maybe DE will give loki higher health and shield since he's lacking on that aspect.

This seems the most logical, along with gold colors on his abilities.

They have nt confirmed him dude, they simply TEASED him, hence "Teaser Trailer"

Anything can be subject to change at any time since this game is still technically beta

Also, why make a whole post about this when there are already 3 threads dedicated to basically the same thing T_T

Godspeed tho :D

They have nt confirmed him dude, they simply TEASED him, hence "Teaser Trailer"

Anything can be subject to change at any time since this game is still technically beta

Also, why make a whole post about this when there are already 3 threads dedicated to basically the same thing T_T

Godspeed tho :D

I don't think they'd change it. They didn't with Rhino Prime. Nyx Prime or Loki Prime I' m happy for one. They're people I'm more than happy to farm for. Rhino wasn't because I forma'd him twice. And the thumbnail looks like Loki Prime too