The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Wow. That detail. Wish they'd add that detail to the other frames. At least to Frost Prime and Excalibur Prime. You know, engrave the patterns in or something.

I'm actually happy with how Excalibur Prime looks like now with the updated textures, to be honest, Much clearer and nice.

I agree on Frost though. He needs a bit more of Prime swag :P

party pooper...

But hey, the vid is ingrained on my mind. And it was freaking amazing! Ok, Loki Prime guys, you can have your #masterrace crap. But only for Loki Prime. Loki looks hideous to me (mainly the legs). This frame looks awesome.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Soon the hour shall be upon us! On that glorious day we shall ascend to a state of perfection! We will not merely be invisible but invisiblessed! The day is almost upon us my brothers when you look the the skies and see(or don't see{cause invisible}) a shiny golden god of ultimate perfection. EMBRACE DESTINY EMBRACE EVOLUTION EMBRACE ASCENSION!

Well it was already published by anonymous dataminers so I don't think they will punish him from linking a youtube video showcasing Loki Prime.

I got a warning post for sharing datamined info that was already published a few days ago. Its just against the rules to show any datamined info on this forum.

2a) LEAKED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. Continued posting of leaks/rumors will result in a warning point if the action continues after initial contact.

This applies to datamined content. Datamining is against the game's EULA, and while the sharing of datamined information is not as bad as the actual datamining, it does encourage datamining and is somewhat comparable to an "accessory to crime" in this case.

So yeah, posting any form of leaked content here is a no-no.

I'm actually happy with how Excalibur Prime looks like now with the updated textures, to be honest, Much clearer and nice.

I agree on Frost though. He needs a bit more of Prime swag :P

Loki Prime actually looks like a different frame, not the same frame with gold plating like Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime. All the other Primes are different meshes, or at least the same mesh with some attachments. Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime aren't. IMO that needs to change. Frost Prime needs a whole lot more detail on his front. Excalibur could use some more detail on his legs. Carving out the pattern lines on his shoulders, arms, torso, thighs, and legs would be really good.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Well there goes my paycheck.

It's getting all Tom Hiddleston-y up in here.

the-avengers-loki-loki-gif-img.gif

Because we're up all night 'til the sun.

We're up all night for good fun.

We're up all night to get some.

We're up all night to get Loki.

Here you go Letter13

Just found dis video XD Have some fun guys :p

ATENTION: +16 OPEN AT YOUR OWN RESPONSABILITY (or no xD)

English Lyrics: (+16, i think, meh)

I imagine the size of Hulk p*nis

But i'm not gay, I'm just kidding

Tony is hot in this bikini

I'm not f*gg*t, I'm just kidding

F*ck

I have a hammer

Tony Stark has a mustache

Captain eats protein bars

Hulk smash all the cars

We are the Avengers son

Our movie has sold over one billion

We kill the bad guys for fun

We blow the city to get Loki

We are the Avengers son

Our movie has sold over one billion

We kill the bad guys for fun

We blow the city to get Loki (x9)

We blow the city to get

We blow the city to get

We blow the city to get

We blow the city to get

We blow the city to get Loki (x13)

Edit1: typo issue

Edited by Haiova

Loki Prime actually looks like a different frame, not the same frame with gold plating like Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime. All the other Primes are different meshes. Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime aren't. IMO that needs to change. Frost Prime needs a whole lot more detail on his front. Excalibur could use some more detail on his legs. Carving out the pattern lines on his shoulders, arms, torso, thighs, and legs would be really good.

We've mentioned this countless times in A&A but DE continue to be stubborn about it, principally Mynki I imagine, and not budge. All we're after is some additions to the lackluster models but instead it seems it 'goes against the direction the artists want'. It's so obvious it needs touching up as it's so poor in comparison to the others. Seems ignorant to a degree as we're providing valid feedback but it's being completely tossed aside. Makes you feel as if there should be a clear notice saying 'never give feedback on models and design because we're unneedlessly stubborn'.

It's one of the key annoyances I have with DE and in my opinion it ruins possible progression and positive third party development. This isn't a dev bashing post either, it's clearly constructive criticism based on multiple disappointing experiences which really tick me off and it's hard to use other words to describe the attitudes and situations.

Edited by Naith

I'd rather have Excalibur/Prime and Frost/Prime, and others like Ash tweaked and improved detail-wise, than have more new frames. IMO there are enough frames. And I'm also sick of this "we don't want to touch the original frames" crap as well. It's just that: crap.

I'd rather have Excalibur/Prime and Frost/Prime, and others like Ash tweaked and improved detail-wise, than have more new frames. IMO there are enough frames. And I'm also sick of this "we don't want to touch the original frames" crap as well. It's just that: crap.

Agreed.

It almost comes off as an excuse just not to do something, opposed to the argument of 'keeping to the vision'. People say 'oh, stop working on new additions/updates DE and fix this and that, polish' whereby people reply with 'not every person in each department can focus on fixing bugs as they may have little-to-no knowledge there', however, what they can do instead is focus on fixing up the areas they specialize in i.e. revamping and improving models which need attention like ones mentioned above.

I don't see why not. Bosses are being improved, are they not?

Edited by Naith

Agreed. 

On a related note, I am still disheartened over the lack of an innate passive on the older Prime frames. The boost to Rhino Prime's speed and the dismissive wave towards the older frames raises several questions. I'm curious to see if Loki Prime will receive similar treatment. 

Agreed. 

On a related note, I am still disheartened over the lack of an innate passive on the older Prime frames. The boost to Rhino Prime's speed and the dismissive wave towards the older frames raises several questions. I'm curious to see if Loki Prime will receive similar treatment. 

Only Excalibur had it(if your asking about older Primes), and it was faster shield recharges.

Edited by YashiroSora

Loki Prime actually looks like a different frame, not the same frame with gold plating like Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime. All the other Primes are different meshes, or at least the same mesh with some attachments. Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime aren't. IMO that needs to change. Frost Prime needs a whole lot more detail on his front. Excalibur could use some more detail on his legs. Carving out the pattern lines on his shoulders, arms, torso, thighs, and legs would be really good.

So much yes on Frost Prime. He actually looks worse than regular Frost on his front side if you don't have the Immortal Skin.