The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

I only care for the new Prime weapons. Troll Prime will be collected and stored in my Warframe closet to gather dust after I level it to 30.

That's really sad because Loki IS in fact a very fun frame to play with... everyone is different and has different playstyles though.

Edited by sushidubya

That's really sad because Loki IS in fact a very fun frame to play with... everyone is different and has different playstyles though.

I don't see anything fun about Loki except to people who want to cause grief. Every time I get paired with a Loki player, they make the other's and I fall through elevators and spam their switch teleport if they fall behind, or feel like trapping someone.

This is what happened when I got switch teleported through an elevator and respawned

Lokitroll_zpsbacf3090.jpg?t=1402147159

Edited by Tymerc

So..we're going to keep going until 1. The Devs get the Prime now or 2. we wait until next week mon-Fri?

Whats the point of this type of topics anways

You do realize that no one is forcing you to comment here?

Every time you post something stupid here you just bump it for more attention. The exact opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

Plus, why are you putting so much effort into trying to demoralize this post? Why do you even care that such a post exist? Unless you're a rhino fanboy *hint* *hint*.

So..we're going to keep going until 1. The Devs get the Prime now or 2. we wait until next week mon-Fri?

Whats the point of this type of topics anways

Thats the point. its a HYPE thread, aka where to post for you being EXCITED for Loki Prime. If you're not hyped, leave.

Every time I get paired with a Loki player, they make the other's and I fall through elevators and spam their switch teleport if they fall behind, or feel like trapping someone.

There are douches playing every frame: Nova (spamming ults), Valkyr (pulling you with the whip), and even your beloved frost (spamming globes vs infested, or generally to block your line of fire), etc...

Feel free to join me for a few games when I'm playing Loki. No need to generalize an entire playerbase because of your bad experience.

You do realize that no one is forcing you to comment here?

Every time you post something stupid here you just bump it for more attention. The exact opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

Plus, why are you putting so much effort into trying to demoralize this post? Why do you even care that such a post exist? Unless you're a rhino fanboy *hint* *hint*.

wow hostile much, and I odd joke as Rhino warframe is an demoralize warframe lol, and by fanboy you mean an insult to try and upset someone that you have no hope in winning or fanboy as in I like that warframe?

And well...yeah now I see you point....lol...just I don't fully get why people post such topics, I mean sure its fun to try and guess what warframe it is but it ends up in flame wars, and well to be fair I did share with thoughts about the Prime Accuse and how its so poorly done, and frankly I've seen alot of players get angry over such due to they like this warframe so much and then the haters start coming and well the only thing I try to do is to get the Prime out of the way so people can clam down ^^.

But you have a great point Dman128 so I guess lets keep it going I guess, so....Hype train back to your normal day!.

Oh and for the lols

I think its Banshee :D.....Nah I'm Kidding Loki for the win!

But damm I really want a Nova Prime and Vlakr.

There are douches playing every frame: Nova (spamming ults), Valkyr (pulling you with the whip), and even your beloved frost (spamming globes vs infested, or generally to block your line of fire), etc...

Feel free to join me for a few games when I'm playing Loki. No need to generalize an entire playerbase because of your bad experience.

.....Valkyr pulling me with a whip?...where is she....we both need a talk in the..... bathroom....just give us 2 hours

Thats the point. its a HYPE thread, aka where to post for you being EXCITED for Loki Prime. If you're not hyped, leave.

Ah I see..ok...and...lol "Leave if your not hyped"..down kitty..also what I've noticed is that players tend to look at the images and think that they are a "fanboy" of that warframe due to they have it as an image?.

Thats very lazy..guys...

Only other Frame I have had trouble with was pre-nerf Nova stealing all the kills making bonus objective involving kills impossible. I've never encountered any of the other stuff you have listed.

Edited by Tymerc

wow hostile much, and I odd joke as Rhino warframe is an demoralize warframe lol, and by fanboy you mean an insult to try and upset someone that you have no hope in winning or fanboy as in I like that warframe?

Hostility? Are you made of paper? Seems like you get touchy very quick. I would suggest you to stay away from the internet if you can't take a bit of criticism. So put your iron skin on my rhino friend and hop on the hype train to infinity and beyond!

(I coudn't understand the rest of this sentence).

I mean sure its fun to try and guess what warframe it is but it ends up in flame wars

I don't see any flame war going on in here.

Hostility? Are you made of paper? Seems like you get touchy very quick. I would suggest you to stay away from the internet if you can't take a bit of criticism. So put your iron skin on my rhino friend and hop on the hype train to infinity and beyond!

(I coudn't understand the rest of this sentence).

I don't see any flame war going on in here.

What?...criticism...wait..so.."criticism" is telling someone to get lost and telling them to get off the internet? . I did share my own too by saying that the hype stuff is odd to me..but..now you pointed it out to me I don't...sooo?....uh..where does that lead us..now oh and  "Get of the net" is very very old thing now btw XD. but hay if you wish to call me Rhino Prime then allow me to say what I am made of "Gold Skin".

and what image is that of yours...can't tell what warframe that is.

Oh sorry I missed your comment and well I won't call it flame-war excaly..but other people saying its "Nyx" and the people who think its Loki get mad and such...not sure what to call that

Edited by LegionCynex