The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

I'll probs wait till they say where the parts are to decide because if they are in the new defences alongside orokincells and T2 keys I may end up frustrated and annoyed due to RNG hopefully the drop rates won't be infuriating and I will have around £50 to spend on what I like but if they are in awkward and annoying places I want to have a back up

Any misspells I apologise for

I'll probs wait till they say where the parts are to decide because if they are in the new defences alongside orokincells and T2 keys I may end up frustrated and annoyed due to RNG hopefully the drop rates won't be infuriating and I will have around £50 to spend on what I like but if they are in awkward and annoying places I want to have a back up

Any misspells I apologise for

Think of it like this, you get plat, support the game, and if you get any loki prime drops you can just sell them for a 100p each like they did with rhino. 

I'm guessing captures and exterminates will be where his drops are since those are the most loki used missions. Unless they plan on adding Orokin Bosses like they mentioned in the devstream, which would be cool. 

I plan on getting the prime access just because i want to support DE, not even to have loki prime. I just wanna donate to the cause (rather get guns nd stuff alongside plat if i plan on donating tho) 

You probably WILL be annoyed and frustrated by RNG, no matter what^^.

^ this

I still have the 18 in-game hours it took me to farm the rhino prime chassis scarred on my brain.

Edited by DMan128

The only thing worth in prime access is the exclusive items. If you don't care or don't interested with them, just farm them in void. If you still can't find them because RNG troll you. Take $10 to get about 170 plat. Buy everything you haven't got a month after it is release.   

Think of it like this, you get plat, support the game, and if you get any loki prime drops you can just sell them for a 100p each like they did with rhino. 

I'm guessing captures and exterminates will be where his drops are since those are the most loki used missions. Unless they plan on adding Orokin Bosses like they mentioned in the devstream, which would be cool. 

I plan on getting the prime access just because i want to support DE, not even to have loki prime. I just wanna donate to the cause (rather get guns nd stuff alongside plat if i plan on donating tho) 

support the poor and the needy..the DE is already rich...

I'd like to take full credit for the design of Loki Prime...

Rfz5qxM.png

Next time DE. Credit the original concept artist!

Man. So mean :(

This is a joke btw

That actually looks a bit like shrek.