The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

What do they mean by "Chaos" Primed? Wouldn't that suit Nyx more?

But finally a Prime that I can actually look forward to getting. No point buying the main packs if the parts can be found in missions.

But I'm interested in the extra packs with the limited edition syandana that will come along with the Prime Access.

Why is it always that primes only have a new looking helmet and only some gold pieces on the stock bodies?

Seems kinda cheap... DE

Actually, Loki's taken a step forward. If you look at that rotating 3D model you'll see how much of his base body has changed. From the front the torso does look standard but the rest isn't.

No point buying the main packs if the parts can be found in missions.

Yeah, right, tell that to the people who have posted here saying they still haven't found that last part like the RhinoP Chassis. Sounds and comes across easy but that usually isn't the case.

Edited by Naith

Yeah, right, tell that to the people who have posted here saying they still haven't found that last part like the RhinoP Chassis. Sounds and comes across easy but that usually isn't the case.

yup,

or get the easy parts and trade with plats for the hard one that your missing

2edgy

You missed the part where I was referring to myself, jeez. It doesn't bother me because I'm not desperate for the Primes.

If I get the parts then I get them. If I don't, I'll take a break and do it again when I feel like it.

What do they mean by "Chaos" Primed? Wouldn't that suit Nyx more?

But finally a Prime that I can actually look forward to getting. No point buying the main packs if the parts can be found in missions.

But I'm interested in the extra packs with the limited edition syandana that will come along with the Prime Access.

It's been said before, Loki is the Norse god of mischief, trickery, and chaos. Nyx is the psychic frame.

You missed the part where I was referring to myself, jeez. It doesn't bother me because I'm not desperate for the Primes.

If I get the parts then I get them. If I don't, I'll take a break and do it again when I feel like it.

That part wasn't in the post but I was posting a general comment in response.

Judging from the leaked pic that showed part of Wyrm Prime, it's going to look better. Yeah, that's my PR answer.

Please please please please please!

Give me the source!

But yeah I care more about it than loki... I always did

Edited by CryoClaw

Judging from the leaked pic that showed part of Wyrm Prime, it's going to look better. Yeah, that's my PR answer.

I'd love to like... See it somehow.

Wyrm isn't that bad, once you cover him in cosmetics. However, yes, he still isn't that nice.

Wednesday night/thursday can't come any sooner o-o'

Edited by Naith