The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Stop With All The Primes Now? [Megathread]

Drunken_Child

I detest all of the hype threads and discussion threads that pop up after somthing is added, but this is somthing that needs to be said. The WF community begs for another prime, yet you whine when your reciever does not drop. I think we need to stop it with all the primes or at least untill more missions are added to the void. Yes we did get new missions with interception and Hijack, but that will only provide a buffer untill the next prime access. What are your opnions on this?

here's my opinion:

xuGinbq.gif

and:

nlC56QL.gif

Edited by Kao-Snake

I detest all of the Hype and discussion threads that pop up after something major is added or confirmed, but this is something that needs to be adressed. The whole WF community begs for new primes yet whines when their reciever does not drop. We need to stop it with the primes or atleast lay off untill new missins are added, yes we did get the new missions Interception and Hijack (assuming they will even be added to the void yet). But that will only be a buffer intill the next prime access.

I think its begining to get excessive. It is not as bad now that we got some new frames added but abouth of a third of the frames have been primed. But not all of the frames can even be primed so that means that more than a thrid of the frames have been primed.

What are your thoughts on this?

I detest all of the hype threads and discussion threads that pop up after somthing is added, but this is somthing that needs to be said. The WF community begs for another prime, yet you whine when your reciever does not drop. I think we need to stop it with all the primes or at least untill more missions are added to the void. Yes we did get new missions with interception and Hijack, but that will only provide a buffer untill the next prime access. What are your opnions on this?

Drunk?

Your spelling lives up too your name... :D

so that's it? can't prove me wrong so you just post some reacton image?

you must think the same joke posted on every single "when" thread is just hilarious right?

srs.gif

you must think the same joke posted on every single "when" thread is just hilarious right?

more primes are ok.dont forget your are playing a game that is still in development and the more content the better...imagine all the content the game will have by this time next year and then imagine buying it new and have never playing it before. cant complain about content no matter what is is.

Lol, don't pay too much attention to people like that, if he wants to post random gifs then let him.

Or go on with your delightful conversation with an animated picture, your choice.

Edited by xelle

Lol, don't pay too much attention to people like that, if he wants to post random gifs then let him.

Or go on with your delightful conversation with an animated picture, your choice.

I wasn't planning on saying anything else to that guy, I just copy pasted my quote and that's why the font is so small.