The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Stop With All The Primes Now? [Megathread]

Drunken_Child

I think the OP is just concerned about the possibility of DE further diluting the Void Drop tables, making it even harder to get that Prime part that you want. However, he does not put it very eloquently so a lot of people misinterpret it by thinking he doesn't more Primes to be made.

There's nothing wrong with primes and it's likely we won't see everything primed (At least weaponwise, due to lore).

Still, it would be nice if they did fix the Prime drop rates/drop tables, as adding more could end up making certain pieces harder to find, making some things become artificially more expensive than they should be.

Well forgive me for being rude but that's kind of a stupid request......

If looked on the surface yet. But he does have a point with regards to potential for messing with Void drop rates. I think the drop table either needs a fix or we need more Void/Derelict mission types to get this working well. For now, it doesn't look like a problem. It might become one if void drop tables aren't fixed by the time we go through 9 Prime Access cycles.

ah, a droprate-discussion ^^)

i mention it here too, skills dont come with primes, platinuum and egoistic greedy behaving, this game lives with and for teamwork and "the droprate given by the marketing-management and the devs" ^^)

shure, its a expensive game if you wanna develop fast by buying things, if you wanna play fast without platinuum you have to play a lot

where is the fun in both positions about playing warframe ?

have a nice day and best wishes ...

If looked on the surface yet. But he does have a point with regards to potential for messing with Void drop rates. I think the drop table either needs a fix or we need more Void/Derelict mission types to get this working well. For now, it doesn't look like a problem. It might become one if void drop tables aren't fixed by the time we go through 9 Prime Access cycles.

That........ is a VERY good point, Void need more mission types, the Drop Tables will eventually get waaaayyy too diluted, I thing Hijack would be a good one in the place of the Raids of old, transporting an Orokin Artifact while the Corrupted tries to stop you, either by killing you or destroying the Artifact...

Cant think of any other mission type we currently have that would make sense.

I detest all of the hype threads and discussion threads that pop up after somthing is added, but this is somthing that needs to be said. The WF community begs for another prime, yet you whine when your reciever does not drop. I think we need to stop it with all the primes or at least untill more missions are added to the void. Yes we did get new missions with interception and Hijack, but that will only provide a buffer untill the next prime access. What are your opnions on this?

Its a vicious cycle.

Also, no we won't stop wanting prime.

YOU GET A PRIME, YOU GET A PRIME, EVERYONE GETS A PRIME!!

Late 2015/early 2016 isn't very soon...

Yeps...

It is going to be at least half a year before we go back into the Male Prime Rotation once again. Hands will be in the air as to who we will get first: Ash or Volt? I am waiting for the next three months to breeze by, so we can have our LadyPrime Hype threads. Nyx, Trinity, Banshee, who?