Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.6.0 + 13.6.0.1: Pyrana

[DE]Rebecca

My ember has his head on his shoulders, if that helps you. Using Phoenix helmet.

Ember prime showed up headless and all of the Armor options are all out of place, the Legs atachments are off the knee.

Now give us more Leech Ospreys and more Nauseous Crawlers

I could not stress this enough. Exactly. It is not great design because stances should be basic mods. Or there should be a basic version of them that is relatively easy to obtain. You will be inferior in many ways if you choose to build a throwing weapon without knowing how ridiculously hard it is to get a stance for it. Please DE, give us some relief on this matter.

I have to also agree with this. What exactly was the point of the mini-event over the weekend, if the thing(s) it hints at aren't coming out this week?

Well the last time we got a hint, it took over a month for the actual thing to happen so this is nothing new to be honest.

Well apparently the default helmet to the Ember Prime is set to 'None' You can fix it easily by selecting the Ember Prime helmet under appearance. As for the shoulderpads I have no idea. Maybe its the same issue?

From the looks of it we won't be the only ones. At least with an event or a non-clantech weapon i would have something to do ingame.

Okay... then corner expansion to raise the holding capacity of people who are crying it is.

No srsly... I just want Alad -infested- V back.

This was such a Lore- shock ... in a positive way.

Such little information they gave us, and yet it had such an impact!

People were making threads to discuss, interprete and speculate over what we saw -or didn't see.

It's obvious that I am not the only gamer who's mentally f***ed up heart is longing for lore.

edit: now am I a poet-f*g or what? XD

Edited by WEREsandrock

Okay... then corner expansion to raise the holding capacity of people who are crying it is.

No srsly... I just want Alad -infested- V back.

This was such a Lore- shock ... in a positive way.

Such little information they gave us, and yet it had such an impact!

People were making threads to discuss, interprete and speculate over what we saw -or didn't see.

It's obvious that I am not the only gamer who's mentally f***ed up heart is longing for lore.

edit: now am I a poet-f*g or what? XD

I feel ya bro... if DE hadn't given that hint of that mini event it would be cool... but teasing and not delivering or saying anything else about it its just mean.

Thanks De !

Good news !

• Improved the performance of the Helios' Scanner ability.
• Removed the ability to scan fully-scanned entities.
• Added in a Codex Entry Complete message when an object has been fully scanned.
 • Improved Helios target detection and tracking so as to allow Helios to detect and begin scanning enemies outside of the standard field of view.    Helios will now also turn towards the target that is being scanned.
• Helios will now prefer to scan enemies over environmental objects if both type of targets are available.

no more wasted creds on scans !

Ashs clones are broken again, in rare occasions, they stay around after blade storm has finished and ash will float about 5ft above the ground, become invincible, and be stuck in the blade storm animation, still able to move and shoot. Also his clones take aggro, soooo he is the new nyx!

LThc4JU.jpg?1

While i love this new weapon is awesome and all (really dig the reload animation!). You guys and gals have still not fixed the Glaive, Glaive Prime and Kestrel problem when they randomly get stuck and unusable.

To try and replicate this, try and throw these weapons while switching around weapons (Codex scanner incldued) use an ability and resist a knockdown (By using the Sure Footed mod). and also throw the weapons often and at different modes, may it be using a gun or doing the Falling Star combo.

At random point around there, the weapons get unusalbe, making it impossible to do melee or throw the weapon again.

While i love this new weapon is awesome and all (really dig the reload animation!). You guys and gals have still not fixed the Glaive, Glaive Prime and Kestrel problem when they randomly get stuck and unusable.

To try and replicate this, try and throw these weapons while switching around weapons (Codex scanner incldued) use an ability and resist a knockdown (By using the Sure Footed mod). and also throw the weapons often and at different modes, may it be using a gun or doing the Falling Star combo.

At random point around there, the weapons get unusalbe, making it impossible to do melee or throw the weapon again.

Not to mention that they can still kill you, and they haven't done anything about having to attack once before you can throw them when they are equipped...

Edited by Braken

Ever since this update finished installing my Ember frame, possibly my other frames,has been missing a head; also my melee weapon seems to be offset/ not in its correct position on the frames body.

UPDATE:

Only my Ember frame is having these problems, when i switch to a different frame everything is fine

Edited by nev61

Although you fixed the heads on the loki clones, now my Ember is sitting in the menu without a head... I've restarted the game a few times to see if it's fixed the issue but no cigar. It seems to only effect my ember, when I equip another warframe the head reappears, but my ember is still headless. Anyone else notice this or am I just unlucky?

My Ember Prime has no head also! haha I laughed at it, but I would like it back now. Please and thank you =>