Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.6.0 + 13.6.0.1: Pyrana

[DE]Rebecca

can you just remove stalker from the game until its not BS? Iver you 1 shot him or he 1 shots you. its the number 1 reason that stops me from wanting to play this game. it dose nothing but make me angry, he only comes when im solo lvling gear, weeks after i got the mark or mutable stacks of the mark.

or make an item that removed the stalkers mark?

ive put going on 500 hours in game got all of stalkers loot a long long time ago. giving him mags pull ashes TP nyxs ult and making WF powers do S#&$ all to him is a joke. you cant run, and unless you have end game gear you cant fight. i dont wont to have to walk around with a soma or some other end game weapon just become i have 4 stacks of stalker mark.

at this point i would rather just alt F4 then deal with BS. also thats how every one logs out of this game to because clicking 4 times to close a game is stupid.

I actually really like the fact that DE does not keep introducing more powerfull weapons all the time, it means that all older weapons at some point will be the worst in the game which would be a shame

I am however disappointed the bugs with Ash's Blade Storm have not been fixed

Oh, that's cute. Another Lab weap, so the vast majority of players have to wait 3 days before they can access content, at the alternative of buying it for money. I'm getting a bit disillusioned with your business model.

Stop complaining, free is free.

Oh, that's cute. Another Lab weap, so the vast majority of players have to wait 3 days before they can access content, at the alternative of buying it for money. I'm getting a bit disillusioned with your business model.

Just look at it this way, you have a three day headstart on reading reviews of the weapon so you know if its worth it or not, after all, there are people wholl buy it for plat instead of waiting (Or who dont have a clan).

Personally, Id like it if we could pay plat to speed up the clan research time. Something like 20 plat to increase research by a day or 50 plat to instaresearch or something.

Some call it feedback. It is all in the eyes of a viewer I guess. You just want to be hostile to anyone providing it.

Wrong. I simply tend to get annoyed when people act this way. The devs have not broken any promises or changed things they said they wouldn't change, yet people are giving them grief because they're not getting their precious event exactly when they want it.

It's whiny entitlement, plain and simple.

Wrong. I simply tend to get annoyed when people act this way. The devs have not broken any promises or changed things they said they wouldn't change, yet people are giving them grief because they're not getting their precious event exactly when they want it.

It's whiny entitlement, plain and simple.

It is feedback in my eyes. Not that I expected it because realistically it was not possible. But so what? It just shows that these players want new content soon and are as exited as a kind in Christmas eve. Like I said, it is all in the eyes of a viewer whether or not you personally realize it. Also being annoyed is a trait of hatred.

It is feedback in my eyes. Not that I expected it because realistically it was not possible. But so what? It just shows that these players want new content soon and are as exited as a kind in Christmas eve. Like I said, it is all in the eyes of a viewer whether or not you personally realize it. Also being annoyed is a trait of hatred.

Then I guess we'll agree to disagree. Especially for that last bit, since that's probably the silliest thing I've ever read.

Edited by Qwazzy

im gonna be honest... what im waiting for more than anything is machete prime, this shotgun pistol looks boss and im gonna have a blast using it, but machete prime is what i want more than anything right now XD as well as loki or nova prime. i love warframe and the DE's, the DE's are doing such a great job on the game and they're so funny, i cant wait to see what new stuff they come up with :D

DE right now is like...oh lets say we say something about an event and then act like nothing happened...just throw potatos at them...

p.s. i love you <3 

p.s.p.s. we need playerships...i want to feel like im in the game...

Edited by thkllr21420

Can you guys make the stealth test Possible? Its a pain in the nipple for me!

Arfe you having trouble with it?  I seriously found the Stealth test to be quite simple.  I was expecting it to be an exterminate so I had equipped Rhino with a Gratta, Dex Furis and Nikana (sorry if I misspelled any of those).  Totally the wrong set of weapons for a stealth run, and I only got noticed once.  Try running it with Loki and see if that helps.  And maybe any bow type?

On the release, I am quite enjoying the Pyrana.  It's not a super-ubre weapon, but then as a secondary it's not supposed to be.  Good for thinning out the herd when getting rushed by Infested, and with a few mods on it it becomes more viable for me.

As for Loki Prime, I may be mistaken but I thought they always released new Primes on Fridays.  If Loki isn't released later today then I would expect it to be next week, but I would wait and see.

And finally, I was expecting the next part of the event to start today (it being Friday), not in the middle of the week.  But if it doesn't happen this week that's still okay with me.  I'd rather get an event that has been fully tested out and works than one that is all buggy and rushed.

Very much thanks to the DE, and as I was in game before the update dropped I have to say I very much enjoyed the red chat.  Nicely done!

im gonna be honest... what im waiting for more than anything is machete prime, this shotgun pistol looks boss and im gonna have a blast using it, but machete prime is what i want more than anything right now XD as well as loki or nova prime. i love warframe and the DE's, the DE's are doing such a great job on the game and they're so funny, i cant wait to see what new stuff they come up with :D

Sorry to make you sad but we will never see a machete prime. Because Machete is a Grineer weapon. Its only upgrade is the wraith. Hence Machete Wraith. (which we got if you complete 25 missions in the Gradivus Dilemina Event.) Oh and you are in luck. Cuz the new prime warframe is LOKI! Didn't you check out the new prime warframe trailer?

Edited by Id0ntkn0wyet