Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.6.0 + 13.6.0.1: Pyrana

[DE]Rebecca

Mine won't update. It checks for new content and goes right through.

Same problem here, along with everybody in my Teamspeak.

Computer seems to be plugged in, so... prolly doing everything fine on *my* end.

PC LOAD LETTER?  WUT?

I would have wished some relieves for Gleaming Talon. It is a ridiculous stance to obtain. Today farmed 10 hours with no results and used 2 million credits on transmutation as well. I am not raging, but I do admit it that I want that stance. The only weapon grip stance I miss anymore.

Soooo I guess no continuation of the weekend event considering the message from the Lotus, seems a long time to wait till the following Wednesday? 

It's Wednesday. They haven't continued it since Sunday/Monday.

Thanks DE!

As a side note, just 1 reinforcement...so it's not reinforcements.  :P  I'm not allowed to use shotguns, so I have 0 reinforcement.  :'(  Maybe call it a secondary hand cannon then I could use it.  =)

Edited by Erelas

Although you fixed the heads on the loki clones, now my Ember is sitting in the menu without a head... I've restarted the game a few times to see if it's fixed the issue but no cigar. It seems to only effect my ember, when I equip another warframe the head reappears, but my ember is still headless. Anyone else notice this or am I just unlucky?

Edited by Node

Although you fixed the heads on the loki clones, now my Ember is sitting in the menu without a head... I've restarted the game a few times to see if it's fixed the issue but no cigar. It seems to only effect my ember, when I equip another warframe the head reappears, but my ember is still headless. Anyone else notice this or am I just unlucky?

My ember has his head on his shoulders, if that helps you. Using Phoenix helmet.