Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.6.0 + 13.6.0.1: Pyrana

[DE]Rebecca

Sooooo, event cliffhanger???

Soooo I guess no continuation of the weekend event considering the message from the Lotus, seems a long time to wait till the following Wednesday? 

No event?...

Thank You DE, When am I going to get my personal ship though? I'm waiting to have a spot to be alone and cry about my Nova. 

Don't tell anyone but now that I have rebuilt my Nova with a few more formas. I'm okay with the changes. I really was to begin with, my only gripe is not being able to cast multiple Molecular Primes and how sometimes the Molecular Prime fades out way sooner than it's range. 

PvE Meta Changes (not nerfs) 

-- Duration + Distance. Simple. Faster enemies, more expansion and bigger explosions.

-- Power Strength + Duration. Slower enemies and less explosions.

I would say "Git Gud" but it's a cliche. So I'll try this: Adapt or die. Then adapt and learn to use all the warframes.

Trinity's changes were very bad with hardly any exchange on power strength or power distance on blessing. You should consider yourself, lucky about Nova.

Edited by Kinjeto

• Melee Channeling can now be toggled!

Helios Changes:

• Improved the performance of the Helios' Scanner ability.

• Removed the ability to scan fully-scanned entities.

• Added in a Codex Entry Complete message when an object has been fully scanned.

• Improved Helios target detection and tracking so as to allow Helios to detect and begin scanning enemies outside of the standard field of view. Helios will now also turn towards the target that is being scanned.

• Helios will now prefer to scan enemies over environmental objects if both type of targets are available.

PRAISED BE THE LORDTUS

*sigh* More clantech... And it's not even a unique weapon. It's another shotgun pistol (Automatic, yes, but still...).

DE, PLEASE stop putting random weapons into clantech. Whatever happened to clantech being for weapons with unique mechanics?

We have enough clantech already. Also, it's pretty obvious the vast majority of the playerbase on the forums do NOT like the arbitrary timewall(s) that clantech adds. There's really only one reason for you guys to keep adding it, and it's not a good one... Money. Please, PLEASE do not go down that road, DE.

Edited by Braken

That's it?! That's all?!

I expect an event, infested tilesets and Loki Prime. Don't misunderstand me, I'm totally OK with a simple reinforcement.

But please, then don't hype something that you don't implement.

Is there space for one more in your corner?

I think I need to cry too.... T_T

From the looks of it we won't be the only ones. At least with an event or a non-clantech weapon i would have something to do ingame.

Edited by Bazools

That's it?! That's all?!

I expect an event, infested tilesets and Loki Prime. Don't misunderstand me, I'm totally OK with a simple reinforcement.

They didn't. The community did it themselves.

That's it?! That's all?!

I have to also agree with this. What exactly was the point of the mini-event over the weekend, if the thing(s) it hints at aren't coming out this week?

What is wrong??After all patch always problems.And now.I played mobile def 3 , mission was succesfull, but after this i see window with this "progress was not saved "What is this???????Its time to fix this.How long players will lost their progress???