Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.6.0 + 13.6.0.1: Pyrana

[DE]Rebecca

Aw no Ember Prime's shoulder armor is not removable anymore... Please DE, make them removable agian before the patch, i don't like those golden thingies on her shoulders. :(

The option should be open for whoever want's that. :(

and still no Glaive, Glaive Prime and Kestrel fix? Why is this so heavly ignored?

If Vulkar was a glitchy mess that was so bad, it would be game breaking, i would understand that one beign ignored due to its unpopular use (Still love the weapon though). But why ignore this problem? If Soma had a small stroke at the reload (a split second thing that only slow-motion could detect) a 200mb patch would be made to fix that part directly (becasue of beign a popular weapon).

Now, what i dont understand, is why it sould be so difficult to replicate the problem at your part? As i wrote last time

* try and throw these weapons while switching around weapons (Codex scanner incldued) use an ability and resist a knockdown (By using the Sure Footed mod). and also throw the weapons often and at different modes, may it be using a gun or doing the Falling Star combo.

At random point around there, the weapons get unusalbe, making it impossible to do melee or throw the weapon again.*

What more is needed to fix this?

13.6.0.1: 

Fixes: 

• Fixed issues with Ember Prime appearing headless. 

• Fixed issues with armor being misplaced on Ember/Ember Prime. 

Ember Prime's default arm armour still looks a bit off.  I'm sure the inner spike used to be flush with her shoulder like the Ember Prime in her codex entry.  Currently there is a gap between the spikes and her shoulder and the size of the gap is different on each side.  

Awesome Helios changes! Been waiting for these =)

Too right mate, I was sick of my Helios taking forever to scan things that were already scanned.

Of course now my fully paid for regiment now needs -750,000 credits. Can I get those back without cancelling the build?

Edited by DarkSignal

where the heck is this event? Q_Q lame.

^

this represents when you get your hypes up... It's probably U14. Making an event doesn't take a week or a few minutes to. They just did the weekend event that took some time with some of the new textures and what not.

13.6.0.1: 

Fixes: 

• Fixed issues with Ember Prime appearing headless. 

• Fixed issues with armor being misplaced on Ember/Ember Prime. 

So how about a hot fix for being stuck in the air with ash? I literally cant do anything lol.

Oh, that's cute. Another Lab weap, so the vast majority of players have to wait 3 days before they can access content, at the alternative of buying it for money. I'm getting a bit disillusioned with your business model.

new gun yay! Should we even give it a try or wait until later when it gets nerfed or ruined like everything else. RIP every frame but Rhino.  I shouldn't say that Iron skin is probably about to get nerfed as well.

Thank You DE, When am I going to get my personal ship though? I'm waiting to have a spot to be alone and cry about my Nova. 

DT2AiYP.png

Don't tell anyone but now that I have rebuilt my Nova with a few more formas. I'm okay with the changes. I really was to begin with, my only gripe is not being able to cast multiple Molecular Primes and how sometimes the Molecular Prime fades out way sooner than it's range. 

tumblr_mt70botJg81qc4uvwo1_500.gif