DE_Adam

Enemies Of The Tenno: Grineer Submission Winner And Interview

Yay awesome !

Can"t wait to see newbs shred to pieces by this unit hahahahaha!

• Upvote 9

Payday 2 cloakers. Uh oh. BIG UH OH

"Now go to the forums, and cry like the little *@##$ you are!"

• Upvote 7

"Now go to the forums, and cry like the little $#*(@ you are!"

Ill take that as a compliment then

No idea how

• Upvote 2

Congratulations!  I definitely appreciate this design, will be a great addition to the Grineer forces.

• Upvote 2

Well done on the design Kadabura! After the Corpus voting was done I browsed the Grineer and must say your Manic caught our attention right away! My friends and I in our clan were rooting for the Manic all along and were so excited that he has won the voting!

Good to see another fellow artist interested in the same art paths as us. We look forward to seeing how the Manic fairs in game, as well as our Riot Moa. Good luck with your future artistic endeavors~

• Upvote 4

One thing I've noticed with all 3 of the current winning entries, each of them were opposite of the factions normal 'whatever' ( Juggernaut a ranged character over melee, Riot Moa Armored vs shielded, and now a stealth Grineer vs in your face). Looking forward to all 3 enemies!

• Upvote 8

Thank you everyone!! I hope people enjoy the Manic's addition to the game and I can't wait to see all three of the winners implemented! Every entry in each category brought their own unique flavor to the table, and I'm very humbled to have been picked out of this lot of extremely talented individuals :>

• Upvote 10

Thank you everyone!! I hope people enjoy the Manic's addition to the game and I can't wait to see all three of the winners implemented! Every entry in each category brought their own unique flavor to the table, and I'm very humbled to have been picked out of this lot of extremely talented individuals :>

I can already see it

tenno vs stalker vs manic XD

• Upvote 3

Aand yet another enemy that can knock us down. repeatedly, with no warning. 

Still, I wont judge too much till its implemented.

• Upvote 7

One thing I've noticed with all 3 of the current winning entries, each of them were opposite of the factions normal 'whatever' ( Juggernaut a ranged character over melee, Riot Moa Armored vs shielded, and now a stealth Grineer vs in your face). Looking forward to all 3 enemies!

Pretty sure the Juggernaut is predominately a melee that just happens to have a ranged attack to stun or scatter foes (so like a cross between the heavy Ancients and mid-ranged Crawlers), but I agree that the latest of these submissions has brought something entirely new to the table. It's nice to see a stealthy enemy, especially since we ended up with very in-your-face winners for the last two contests (and all we have otherwise is Invisibility on Anyo and capture targets, who use it to escape rather than fight).

Edited by Archwizard
  • Upvote 1

Payday 2 cloakers. Uh oh. BIG UH OH

"Now go to the forums, and cry like the little $#*(@ you are!"

Ill take that as a compliment then

No idea how

That compliment...

You could say...

*Glasses*

You deservate.

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

• Upvote 3

...The risks didn't pay off because they're good ideas, but rather because the Council has a lot of mixed priorities... . >.> For shame Design Council. For shame.

• Upvote 5

Realistically could've just typed "asdf" over and over in the description and the council would've still selected it anyway.

• Upvote 1

I'm not all that enticed by the idea of a L4D Hunter in Warframe, but the QTE notwithstanding I suppose the Grineer could use a surprise unit. It kinda reminds me of those Rats from Borderlands 2, and can I can see it moving in erratic and unpredictable patterns as it moves in to claw at you, and occasionally just losing it and jumping at your face (cognitive degeneration at it's finest).

I'll at least give it a chance, and congratulations. ;)

Grineer Edgemaster

Faction: Grineer

Alloy Armour- 250

Cloned Flesh- 2000

Regions: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Sedna, Europa

Ingame Description- "I am XxDeathDemonKillaxX, prepare to die!"

Abilities- Loudly plays "Linkin Park- Crawling in my Skin" to everyone near it, does 600 Slash damage per hit with a 100% proc chance, and writes bios of his Sonic original characters which he posts on Deviantart so his friends at school can complement his work.

Drops: Shadows of the Dead, Tranquil Cleave, Killing Blow, Organ Shatter, Rending Strike, other mods with slightly edgy names.

• Upvote 10