The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Team Starting Tonight 6/05..... For T1-T3 Keys, Etc....

(PSN)FrellMeDead

Starting tonight around 10pm EST I'm planning on starting to play through a lot of the keys that I have accumulated since I started awhile ago. Additionlly I want to try to get through as much of the solat system as possible and maybe a few infestation survivals, etc... Originally I was saving a lot of these keys for a few friends to play with but due to work complications and problems with our schedule that doesn't seem likely at this time. In the end it works out for others since they get to farm all the goodies from the void and orokin derelict ships, etc.

If anyone is interested then contact me and/or friend me on PSN and we'll start going through all these keys. I'm trying to farm for some specific items but otherise it is for fun and to run high levels if possible depeding on the squad available and your general competency. Having a mic is a big plus since it never hurts to give someone a heads up or ask for help if needed. Hopefully we'll actually be working as a team and not just trying to go solo.

That being said anybody and everybody are welcome to play. I'll be playing as either a Rhino Prime, or Hydroid at the moment but depending on the other players and their characters that may change obviously. If you have a character that complements either of these warframes then even better. My characters are maxed out in terms of weapons, frames, and sentinals (Just as an FYI).

My Username of PSN is FrellMeDead, I look forward to playing with you.