Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe More Tactical For Old Players High Ranked.

IfritKajiTora

This is idea what would be awesome to see but I'm not sure in 100% I'm just wondering what you will think about it.
Do you remembered the begining of Warframe it was preety hard and you needed to cover behind the walls to not be dead in several seconds, and now when you have all mods you just kill everything you want and just rush missions.

So I thinked about nerfing everything to have more tactical gameplay.
1.Starting with Warframes all warframes have their own shield and health, mods giving +440% shield is weird it is not actually boosting your warframe shield by 440% it is just boosting shield from level 0. It should just give max +30% shield from MAXIMUM amount we have right now.
-That same to health
-Warframes like the weapons should not have bonus to shield and health every level Example Rhino at rank 0 and 30 should have 450 shield and health just powering it up by mods

2. weapons they should get maximum dmg boost +30%
-can have only two elemental mods and every elemental mod should have too max +30%.
Limiting every weapon to only 2 elemental mods will save us from just adding more and more dmg and have no more place to put like magazine capacity, reload speed and other stuffs. So it will give us more options to add mods not just dmg and dmg.
-multishots should be too nerfed max +30% it is the most OP mod ever maded that making PVP one shot=kill

3.Enemies greeniers corpus infested etc should not have levels just ranks
Example:
Rank1 Blue greeniers the weakest  just example of stats: health:225, armor:50, dmg per second/shot: 25
Rank2: Green greeniers Health 300, armor 70, dmg per second/shot 30
Rank3: orange greeniers health 375 armor 100, dmg per second/shot 35
Rank4 red greeniers health 450 armor 150 dmg per second/shot 40

Heavy greenier at rank 4 with napalm should have the highest warframe stats with mods that give +30%:
Rank4 Health 585 armor 1260(+110% armor mod) dmg per second/shot 300

On the survival and hard mission the more hard it should get the more Heavy units showing up repleacing normal units.

5.Balancing more skills.
4th skills that are making 1500dmg should be edit to keep Rank4 greeniers alive like 1/3 heath left.

6. optionable to have button that will make our warframe to cover behind something liek wall, boxes etc...

7. more intelligence to enemies more covering, more tactics, like one greeniers want to move forward or to the near wall so another greeniers starting to fire at our direction to cover him. The more Rank enemy have the more and better tactics they have.

8. The more tennos are in the game the more higher enemies arive not like 4x more of them because there will be no place to cover then repleacing low rank greeniers to medium is better way, That same with Bosses the more players the more Health and shield boss have example: 4 players then boss health and shield x4.

WHAT THOSE CHANGES SHOULD GIVE US:
-Keeping the entire hardness of game that was from the beggining when our player rank was at rank 0-2. So the tactical movement will be needed to survive. Even players that have 15 player rank will not just rush missions and kill everything with one shot :/ they will need to cover too.
-All skills will be actually helpful on every missions level/rank, not like going to survival at 60minutes and enemies are not killable by warframe skills and weapons.
-As I mentioned before the survivals at 60minutes will be still playable, very hard only heavy greeniers with napalms ofcourse not too many of them to have that one place to get full cover, sometimes there are too many enemies and they shot you in every cover you take because they are actually everywhere, everywhere you hide always behind you is greenier.
-PVP will be now akceptable because of dmg weapons make only +30% dmg boosting which will not make one shot kill.
-optionable the stealth will be more better than just shoting everything.

I want to hear what do you think about it?

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I agree that Warframe needs to become more tactical, especially in late game play.

However, we need to introduce more gradual changes to add strategy to the game, instead of just erasing all of the numbers and starting over. That's just my opinion, but I think it can be done.

Nobody read it : (

The idea looks good, but with the current build, it may be too drastic of a change (not to mention the firestorm that will come with your changes). Better if we take steps towards it instead of one lump sum. 

As for getting your ideas across, do not give up. Your ideas will be heard eventually. Just constantly update and improve on it and people will be enticed to view your suggestions. 

The idea looks good, but with the current build, it may be too drastic of a change (not to mention the firestorm that will come with your changes). Better if we take steps towards it instead of one lump sum. 

As for getting your ideas across, do not give up. Your ideas will be heard eventually. Just constantly update and improve on it and people will be enticed to view your suggestions. 

Yep I know it isn't good at 100% and it could be awesome to build good warframe tactical game with other players hearing and giving their suggestions to that.

I really miss the beggining of game, even If I will make new account in several days again I will be buffed too much to have that great fun of tactical game :/.

The game is not balanced well and the DMG is hell way too much.

+165%dmg to primary weapon give already 2.5x dmg, adding 90% elemental give already 5x dmg, giving another 90% element give uts 7.5x dmg adding multishot giving us 15x dmg and adding more elements give us even more more and more this is too much BUFF DMG, thats why shoting weapons are OP and destroying PVP

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Yep I know it isn't good at 100% and it could be awesome to build good warframe tactical game with other players hearing and giving their suggestions to that.

I really miss the beggining of game, even If I will make new account in several days again I will be buffed too much to have that great fun of tactical game :/.

+165%dmg to primary weapon give already 2.5x dmg, adding 90% elemental give already 5x dmg, giving another 90% element give uts 7.5x dmg adding multishot giving us 15x dmg and adding more elements give us even more more and more this is too much BUFF DMG, thats why shoting weapons are OP and destroying PVP

That is why there are a few of us who spend quite a lot of time writing up proposals and ideas to counter some, if not all, of the issues present here, and in Warframe gameplay, so that the gameplay will become more balanced/rewarding. 

What you suggest is not a simple reworking of the game mechanics, it's a major overhaul.

Also, the whole "warframes health/shields should not increase with level" was how it was handles immediately after the change to mod cards, people didn't like it.

*edit* waframes main appeal to a lot of the playerbase is the way that the game requires motion (or should) more than hiding behind boxes. It sets the game seperate from the masses of cover based pvp shooters out there.

Edited by Keltik0ne

I propose a lot of ideas here on the forums. And one thing that I've found in general...people love SMALL ideas with BIG impact.

Big ideas with big impact, not so much.

So instead of proposing we change all the mods (a lot of change), maybe, suggest that we make our current enemies have a better chance of surviving (less change).

Unless, you change EVERYTHING, and make a really long detailed argument why. But that rarely works.

That is why there are a few of us who spend quite a lot of time writing up proposals and ideas to counter some, if not all, of the issues present here, and in Warframe gameplay, so that the gameplay will become more balanced/rewarding. 

Yes, another good idea is to read some of the popular proposals and see how they are written. Keep it up OP, your heart is in the right place :)

Edited by notionphil

I propose a lot of ideas here on the forums. And one thing that I've found in general...people love SMALL ideas with BIG impact.

Big ideas with big impact, not so much.

So maybe that is why relatively few people came to read my constantly expanding suggestion thread/portal...

In all seriousness though, that happens to be the truth most of the time, at least on the Internet. 

Edited by Renegade343

I want to hear what do you think about it?

Your idea will work if this is a single player third person shooter.

With this drastic change to almost the entire game' mods, i will doubt anyone will even bother playing defense or survival which enemy' dmg increase over time.

This move (i think) will add more Mods into the "useless" category

Your idea will work if this is a single player third person shooter.

With this drastic change to almost the entire game' mods, i will doubt anyone will even bother playing defense or survival which enemy' dmg increase over time.

This move (i think) will add more Mods into the "useless" category

Actually I use only DMG mod Multishot mod and elemental mods -_- others for me are useless on some weapons only ammo mutation to keep ammo. The more DMG=better. If there will be block for only 2 elemental mods to have 2elements in one combined then there will be 4 space for other mods like Magazine, Fire rate, reload speed, punch through etc.