Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime - New Concept

Lilleth

after much consideration, I think the horn on top of the head is a little bit too tall, and I agree the back part of the head is a little too long, however I disagree where people are saying it is too detailed, because I think it looks perfectly detailed, and I love the spikes that are kinda coming off her back. I think this makes her look intimidating, however she also looks very much like a leader as her shoulders and above look a little like a native american head dress, which the leaders of the tribe wore, maybe... if you remade/edited this I would not make it look like a xenomorph in the back and make it resemble the head dress more? just my opinion.

Like I said in my original post, her head is too top heavy, doesn't look like she'd be able to keep her head up, but the concept is really cool.  I'd get rid of the sash around her neck and around her waist, as that's something players have complained about since she came out, the rest can be fiddled with...but that's just looking at this practically if it were to be implemented.  As a piece of art it's terrific.

Edited by Erelas

Wow thanks for all the feed back! Yea when i drew her i wasnt trying to be reasonable lol i just drew an over the top, no limitations prime. I agree the horn and head are over the top but yea i just was having fun with the design. I usually start with crazy designs then slowly compress the features as i get new comments and ideas.

P.s. And yes those are dangly bits lol.

Wow thanks for all the feed back! Yea when i drew her i wasnt trying to be reasonable lol i just drew an over the top, no limitations prime. I agree the horn and head are over the top but yea i just was having fun with the design. I usually start with crazy designs then slowly compress the features as i get new comments and ideas.

P.s. And yes those are dangly bits lol.

Well said!  Keep it up, love your work man.

• 4 weeks later...

im hoping for something like this.

i love saryns design because it looks much more organic compared too the other frames and im dreading seeing her all be-dazzled in gold.

this right here is how i would love too see saryn primed.

please de,don't over do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thats not bad.

I swear as soon as Saryn Prime hits I'm going to sell my soul for her Prime access.

I'd love to see maybe some golden tendrils added around her arms or down her back maybe?

Just to give her more of a toxic, grotesque feel.

Edit: love what you've done with the helmet and the two bangs she has down the side.

God I hope those would have physics and kind of wobbled as you ran around.

Also love the elongated portion of her head at the back.

Dem Xenomorphs.

Edited by StinkyPygmy