[DE]Megan

Hotfix 13.6.1

Still no fix for AI Krakens that Seekers have being 10 times as powerful as they should be? SMH.

sg1jOD8.png

Edited by TheMightyVoice
  • Upvote 31

I don't see the "Fixed Orokin Drones not being affected by melee" here...

GhSN4qy.gif

Edited by Nijuroku
  • Upvote 42

wait what my shades attacked me if the host dc'd?

• Players in the Dojo will be given a 15 minute warning when a new build is deployed before being automatically disconnected. This will prevent AFK hosts from blocking other users trying to connect to the Dojo.  

VZ4qjDM.gif

Edited by Fo0otsteps
  • Upvote 14

Players in the Dojo will be given a 15 minute warning when a new build is deployed before being automatically disconnected. This will prevent AFK hosts from blocking other users trying to connect to the Dojo. 

aww..

• Fixed an issue with Hydroid Swarm Tentacles spawning on Drones which would subsequently result in floating tentacles.

;-;

• Upvote 4

Wished they would fix channeling visuals for excalibur prime :l but good nonetheless 

• Fixed an intermittent issue on dual core systems where the game would freeze for several seconds.
  • Fixed various gameplay crashes.

If this means what I think it means then I think I may FINALLY be able to play online without crashing. Thank you basedDE :D

• Upvote 2

Aww, no fix for Blade Storm as client sometimes locking melee and powers (when the target dies before it can be attacked), making Ash invincible, letting him airwalk and endless slide, only changing height through terrain?

Aww, no fix for Blade Storm as client sometimes locking melee and powers (when the target dies before it can be attacked), making Ash invincible, letting him airwalk and endless slide, only changing height through terrain?

This is a known issue - we have put out a request for EE.logs to support.warframe.com if it occurs again.

• Upvote 8

Still no fix for the backwards icons on banners in the Dojo? I submitted this big and it was answered over a month ago. 

Edited by Xyana

This is a known issue - we have put out a request for EE.logs to support.warframe.com if it occurs again.

Oh so it was what you meant with 'Blade Storm in Conclave' ?

I'll give Ash a spin then, see if I can trigger it again and let you know!

Thanks for the answer!

Edit:

Ran the Catalyst Alert on what I guess was a good host and spammed Blade Storm, no issues.

Went to Pluto Sechura, intentionally targeting enemies that are about to die - second Blade Storm glitches me out.

PS. The new Shadow Copy looks good, but the Clan Emblem looks a bit weird. Better leave it off completely instead of having a weirdly textured hovering square?

Edited by Fubukin

Is it possible that no one noticed that for 2 months at least (or even since Leaders were introduced) Corpus Tech Eximus has messed up textures?

CorpusTechEximus_zps0de3f971.png

This can't be intended, right?

• Upvote 2