Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.6.1

[DE]Megan

• Players in the Dojo will be given a 15 minute warning when a new build is deployed before being automatically disconnected. This will prevent AFK Lokis' from blocking other users trying to connect to the Dojo. 

This is more accurate. I know they like to think they are king of the world staring that their statue and all never wanting to leave and purposely causing conflict.

Fixes:

• Fixes self-inflicted death wounds being caused by throwing Glaives through Volt or Nyx's energy shields/bubbles.

that have to be great. really. BUT i kill myself by Glaive without any shields/bubbles. 

Glaive killin' by rebound like before. nothing change. waiting mod "on".

same here, I can't login, the login process takes forever then says wrong credentials (they are however correct.) Starting the game makes it search for non existing updates for quite a while, then stops

Aww, no fix for Blade Storm as client sometimes locking melee and powers (when the target dies before it can be attacked), making Ash invincible, letting him airwalk and endless slide, only changing height through terrain?

WAIT, so THAT'S what causes the Ash Airborne Godmode?

I just thought I was mashing the button too quickly, by mistake.

Thanks for the clarification! ^_^