The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Female Warframers!

Etzelal

I'm just screwing with ya dude! Don't take it seriously. XD

Ummmm... wat? 0.o"""

P1faQz6.png?1

Yay! ^^

I'll post it as soon as I get ingame. ^^

Ooooh Ok you got me man (my sarcasm detector is a little buggy, like some things in this game atm)... :)

+1

Hiya my name is Maggie 

My fav food would have to be Steak n_n

My Fav frame would be ummm Loki now lol stealthy as fook :D

Added extra is a pic of me lol 

kcjgk9.jpg

hello! It is nice to meet you!

I'm not a very attractive Tenno; but here goes nothin'

Take me sea!

M4YAJbV.png

That was taken when I was MCM expo in london this year.

It was pretty warm there. I wish I had actual talent. Otherwise I would've gone dressed as Saryn or somethin'

Take me sea!

M4YAJbV.png

It was pretty warm there. I wish I had actual talent. Otherwise I would've gone dressed as Saryn or somethin'

Take me sea!

M4YAJbV.png

Nice to meet you as well! 

Seems as if the thread has devolved to a simple greeting page. I SHALL ALSO ENTHUSIASTICALLY GREET PEOPLE!

Most people online call me Crade

hKT22Hm.jpg

That's me with a serious case of bedhead that just had to be shared with the world. My favorite food is all food.... I'm not a picky eater >.>

Seems as if the thread has devolved to a simple greeting page. I SHALL ALSO ENTHUSIASTICALLY GREET PEOPLE!

Most people online call me Crade

hKT22Hm.jpg

That's me with a serious case of bedhead that just had to be shared with the world. My favorite food is all food.... I'm not a picky eater >.>

Food is great >:D

Welp, My names Aya, And ive been here with "Warfarm" from the very beginng. Im surprised you havent met much other girl gamers on here as ive met tones xD; My clan has 3 others in it. A fact.... Well your fave ability Frame, Saryn, Was actually NAMED by yours truely. WHen the name submission went up i was the first to sugest Sarin (later changed to Saryn because some kid had an issue with it being a real gas, when we play a game about cutting people in half....) And then was amazed when it won the voteing. My fave food is technicly a treat and not a main food, its called Mochi, made from rice. its nums<3 If you need any help in game feel free to bug me.. Ive nothing else to do xD;

WGsh5Xa.jpg

Edit: WEWT spoiler tabs mastered! tyu Izza

Edited by Nekonomable

Welp, My names Aya, And ive been here with "Warfarm" from the very beginng. Im surprised you havent met much other girl gamers on here as ive met tones xD; My clan has 3 others in it. A fact.... Well your fave ability Frame, Saryn, Was actually NAMED by yours truely. WHen the name submission went up i was the first to sugest Sarin (later changed to Saryn because some kid had an issue with it being a real gas, when we play a game about cutting people in half....) And then was amazed when it won the voteing. My fave food is technicly a treat and not a main food, its called Mochi, made from rice. its nums<3 If you need any help in game feel free to bug me.. Ive nothing else to do xD;

WGsh5Xa.jpg

Edit: Ugh sorry its so huge, i cant seem to make it smaller and idk how to do Spoilers tabs xD

urghh.

text[-/spoiler] do it without the "-"

Edited by izzatuw

I love how this was supposed to be a thread for the ladies of warframe to introduce themselves but it ended up being a frick hole of nothing???? 

I didnt mean to come off as harsh SORRRYYYY

Openly announcing on a gaming forum that you are indeed one of the mystical "gurls" we keep hearing about in legends of yore, then also including proof? 

My my...

You are either very brave, or very foolish.  Greetings I guess, and I wish you luck with fending off the creepers.

Openly announcing on a gaming forum that you are indeed one of the mystical "gurls" we keep hearing about in legends of yore, then also including proof? 

My my...

You are either very brave, or very foolish.  Greetings I guess, and I wish you luck with fending off the creepers.

In this case, Etzelal is all-right because she has me to fend them off! Plus her bite is worse than her bark, anyway :P

oh heyo guys n gals

uRxOu1m.jpg

gonna leave this awkwardtaco selfie, my nickname is Kirdy uHHhsjdsjds

my favorite food is mashed potatoes (boil em mash em stick em in a stew)

and I have 3 favorite frames b/c how can you choose 1? but they're Zephyr, Frosty prime and Nyx ^_^

Edited by beatswork

Oh god. As soon as I saw "...female warframers", had this weird feeling white knights would start showing up.

funny thing is hes my actual boyfriend... 

also! thank you for the luck; however, the fact that you have to wish me luck is kinda sad. We shouldn't need someones luck to enjoy being a part of the warframe community and being open about who we are.