The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Female Warframers!

Etzelal

What in the world are some of these crazy faces supposed to look like?

Maybe male Tenno could understand you better if they understood emoticons. Please explain some of these. Pics making faces IRL would be great if that's not too creepy.

(It's a very slow night at work and I need entertainment.)

(Also bump.)

Σ(꒪◇꒪||| )

Robot on a cell phone?

>u<

Cross-eyed with big nose?

>:T

Unhappy because bubble pipe is not working?

uwu

No idea.

;A;

Crying because nose was cut off?

:Y

Duckface?

ouo

Nope.

>u<

>u>

Nope nope.

^_^

Classic. 

Oh, I see a thread full of wild antics and craziness, may I join in!? BECAUSE I'M JUST FLIPPING BONKERS! Oh, I see my dear rival PsychedelicSnake is joining on the fun as well!

Edit: I can also use this thread to pick up chicks! I'm so evil and lame! AHAHAHAHA!

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

Guess I'll throw myself into the mix

Hello! I go by ileen. I am one of the rare mystical Unicorn in my clan or at least thats what my clan likes to call us. I enjoy long walks on Grineers ship, whipping my teammate's bum with my Scoliac *wink wink*, tickling them with my tentacle gun and molesting.. err I mean trapping them in a wall of tentacles.

My first love was Ember, then the sexy Bearded Tenno aka Vauban (who doesnt love bearded men!) and my smexy bum Excali.

Even tho I rarely play anymore (little burnt out on WF), hopefully I will run into you fellow ladies in the future. Who knows maybe we could set up an all female run sometimes in the future with VOIP.

Edited by ileen

Oh, I see a thread full of wild antics and craziness, may I join in!? BECAUSE I'M JUST FLIPPING BONKERS! Oh, I see my dear rival PsychedelicSnake is joining on the fun as well!

Edit: I can also use this thread to scare off chicks! I'm so lame! AHAHAHAHA!

Fixed

yes helo I are gur

105% legitimate.

Welcome to the community, Etz! I can't say I'm a girl, but there are plenty of them in the community. You just gotta search right! My name's Kamal, as you can see, and I'm the Proki (Warlord) of The Master Race!

P.S: Ramen is the food of the gods! Remember that the R is capitalized due to its divinity.

Just wanted to say...

Hello every1,

I never did introduced myself into the forums, and since this is a female post, it will probably have a lot of visibility...
But i'm a guy.

I actually like lamb ribs with mint sauce. best food ever.
I love eating almost everything with olive oil... even some desserts. (Yeah, weird, I know)
My favourite warframe is hydroid, overall...
I wasted a lot of time on this game already, so I never have anything to do in it...
I'm from Brazil, and I also dislike the troll reputation we have...
Dog person...
Meh, thats all... I guess...
Ah I have a tat too... (no pun intended)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND forgot to mention: No weapon never was or never will be as much fun as a *****Kraken

Edited by MurderJester

Welcome!

If the rest of the posts here haven't creeped you out too much then you should do just fine here, and if not, there is always the report button to summon a friendly mod with a hammer and an evil smile.

Regardless, as someone who spends way too much time here, feel free to ask if you need clarification on stuff, or pointers on how to make the game easier.

I'm always up for a chat.

Welp, My names Aya, And ive been here with "Warfarm" from the very beginng. Im surprised you havent met much other girl gamers on here as ive met tones xD; My clan has 3 others in it. A fact.... Well your fave ability Frame, Saryn, Was actually NAMED by yours truely. WHen the name submission went up i was the first to sugest Sarin (later changed to Saryn because some kid had an issue with it being a real gas, when we play a game about cutting people in half....) And then was amazed when it won the voteing. My fave food is technicly a treat and not a main food, its called Mochi, made from rice. its nums<3 If you need any help in game feel free to bug me.. Ive nothing else to do xD;

WGsh5Xa.jpg

Edit: WEWT spoiler tabs mastered! tyu Izza

you suggested the name? THANK YOU hahahaha love it. [i am a chemist and stuff ;) and totally into toxicology]

Edited by battlehotdog

Allo.

I go by Klaryn online.
After much deliberation, here's a picture from my graduation a few weeks ago.

Ix71uaj.jpg

Watermark because we've yet to order the picture.

I've been playing since closed beta, though the game didn't grab my interest at first so I've only really played since maybe October of last year, at least in time for Arid Fear? When I had a group of friends tell me to come play with them. If I had to pick a favorite food it's probably be...spaghetti squash. My favorite frame is Saryn, though I've been using her less and less in favor of Zephyr and Valkyr, but she still holds the top.

I'm a really really quiet person in the case of forums and stuff but this is nice, the only other girls I was aware of here were Sam and Yuikami.

Edited by Klaryn