Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Sastisfaction

Warframe is such a fun game but what things in the game makes you keep going? For me it would be way enemies get ripped apart by slash based weapons and the sound the dread makes when it fires and makes contact with its targets. 

Post the little/big things in this game that just make warframe satisfying.

Honestly collecting S#&$ and seeing where the game is going.

I burn out often, but still want that stuff I don't yet have.  Which takes a long time when I only play in streaks.  Two parts away from all frames, but there will probably be another prime by the time I get those.  And like 9 prime weapons.

But also to see how the game is changing and where it is going.  Considering when I started there were 2 tile sets and only 3 or 5 different enemies per faction, watching the actual growth of the game and appreciating the little things.  How much parkour possibilities are in Jupiter tileset for example.

The development of the capture target, from the same corpus tech model sitting in the same room regardless of faction and planet's tileset to something a bit more dynamic.

I like Warframe because it's like a big "instant action" button. You launch the game, select a mission and kill stuff. It reminds me of a time when shooters were more about rocket jumping and less about looking at everything through iron sights.

I like the artistic design and the setting, which gives a lot of room for the players to create their own lore. But you asked about what "keeps us going" and for me I think it's the updates. There's always something new on the horizon and the game is always growing. I don't spend hundreds of hours playing a game unless it is a game that evolves.