• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!
[DE]Steve

Server Issues April 6Th (Ongoing)

526 posts in this topic

See, this is what happens when you release an epic update. Things tend to implode.

On a more serious note, I love all of these updates on what's going on with the server hardware.

Thanks for updating us! I just crafted the sword tho... I just got the chance to smash 120 infested with it...

Edited by Gryphticon

Can't wait till it's back up. I was in fact looking forward to smashing Grineer faces with a sword.

founders pack was so worth it (not being sarcastic).

Thanks man. Appreciate the info and hard work

nothing better than you guys actually letting us know whats wrong. in my opnion it keeps the players informed and happy. thanks for the update. im not even mad :) cheers!

Thank you guys for playing and sticking with us when our servers implode. :(

I got to smash Infested with the Infested sword, for a short time, good work though keep it up

Thanks for the update. I did lose some stuff due to "unable to connect to server, your progress has not been saved" messages.

Still, any updates are welcome, so thank you Steve

Thank you so much for the hard work. You have no idea how much we appreciate the effort.

You have our support. This game could be a promise which comes to light. A good promise.

What's differs warframe devs from others? They speak to community as to their equals, not superiors. I love that. I love the easy going way they provide the info on what's happening with the game. LOVE the game as well. Thanks for keeping us up to date in such a humanly way, is all I can say.

Thanks for the update Steve! Love the game, can't wait till it's back up! Keep up the good work. :)

I got to smash some Grineer faces with the new Infested sword, enough to get to rank 5. It's fun with a 45% armor piercing, although I can't see any discernible effect of the poison on enemies' health.

I'll be waiting for the time I could continue.

you are welcome, as we are I guess :D

I think the entire community is thankful the DEVs are so honest with the community and I'd like to wish you the best of luck.

Do not forget to eat and take breaks for rest!

this game has won a permanent player

Edited by BloodyGunned

We will wait,

DESteve, btw. Just like most of the games, do we get some stuff like Free Premium for 1 or 3 days or something ? Lots of other Devs do that

(Even Greedy arse GamersFirst did that on APBR)

Not ordering or claiming, just suggesting. This would make a lot of players very very happy !

Thanks for the Info. Very annoying since i was really looking forward to play warframe today, but things like this can happen, especially in beta. But at the moment its unplayable. Nevertheless keep up the good work