Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Crush Suggestions

emaralez87

Mag is my bby and I was sad when Pull stopped functionaling through the walls ... (but ok - it was fair to nerf this aspect)

now I thought: I've almost never use Crush. why? -becouse it looks like she grabs bunch of enimies, canoodle them and next release them with words "go-go! now you are free, beautiful creatures!"

so I have 3 suggestions:

1) stun. after "releasing" enemies fall down and so they need couple seconds to stand up and start shut at you again

2) roundabout. while ultimate enemies circle around in the air what causes little confuse after release

3) clap-clap. when Mag does her final "clap" move - enemies fly around and above (my desire!)

so what is your opinion, tenno?

I think we just need to start moving away from "press 4 to kill all enemies" ults like Mag's...

she doesn't kill enemies by the ult :) she even don't stun them, only in air for a second. Vauban's ult in this case is over 9000 times powerful and tactical

I just want little stun or little fun from it :)

she doesn't kill enemies by the ult :) she even don't stun them, only in air for a second. Vauban's ult in this case is over 9000 times powerful and tactical

I just want little stun or little fun from it :)

Do you even play against Corpus?!  The magnetic damage rips them apart!

"Holding them in the air" is a form of CC that prevents enemy action or movement.  Ergo, a stun.  I agree it would look nicer if the enemies had to get up from being crushed if they survive, as it makes no sense that Mag would politely drop them on their feet after her ult failed to kill them, but other than that...

Do you even play against Corpus?!  The magnetic damage rips them apart!

"Holding them in the air" is a form of CC that prevents enemy action or movement.  Ergo, a stun.  I agree it would look nicer if the enemies had to get up from being crushed if they survive, as it makes no sense that Mag would politely drop them on their feet after her ult failed to kill them, but other than that...

polarise is more useful on the Corpus IMHO

"politely drop them on their feet" - so we are agree in this :)  enemies have to get up after ult, yah, this was my #1 suggestion 

• 3 weeks later...

A longer stun would be nice, definitely. I can't believe crush got nerfed to oblivion when it was already quite bad.

I would love a toggle so Mag can hold them up for as long as she wants, assess the situation, before dropping them down to execute the plan =). In a way it would be balanced with Banshee's soundquake as crush has less range and does not affect incoming enemies.

A longer stun would be nice, definitely. I can't believe crush got nerfed to oblivion when it was already quite bad.

I would love a toggle so Mag can hold them up for as long as she wants, assess the situation, before dropping them down to execute the plan =). In a way it would be balanced with Banshee's soundquake as crush has less range and does not affect incoming enemies.

hm, toggle CC with crushing final - nice idea! :D

Pull should pull enemies to Mag (not make them fly around randomly) and stagger them.  This would group enemies up making them easy to destroy with punch-through/explosions/melee while still preserving it's on-demand CC.  

Crush should ragdoll enemies everywhere the way Pull currently does.  Once enemies get up, they should suffer a Puncture proc (their bones have been mangled so they are weakened.)

We're crushing them from the inside out, not subjecting them to gravity.

I don't want to debate the finer points of space-magic too much, but it seems like some energy is wasted in lifting a 300+ lbs creature off the ground when that energy could be focused on dealing the most damage possible.

(Space magic nerd logic)

Why lift and crush when you can simply crush them against the ground?

Oh right, this way looks cooler ~_~

Actually, I think crushing them onto the ground seems cooler, like Mag suddenly got control over gravity. But perhaps inb4 gravity frame lol.