Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Booster Pack

IKADIXA

You do get a catalyst and slot.

Hooray, a Braton with a catalyst. Just what I wanted. I don't know how much 3 day boosters go for, but if you don't go grinding with them then $1 for 6p isn't exactly a great deal. I'm not counting the catalyst, because honestly, in a Braton?

You do get a catalyst and slot.

Hooray, a Braton with a catalyst. Just what I wanted. I don't know how much 3 day boosters go for, but if you don't go grinding with them then $1 for 6p isn't exactly a great deal. I'm not counting the catalyst, because honestly, in a Braton?

You're missing the point.

You're missing the point.

Not really. I don't have a problem with it and bought it because I make poor decisions. I would have rebought the Braton anyway, eventually, the slot is nice to have, and the catalyst means it might actually be not terrible to rank. It's also just one part of a much bigger bundle.

I just find it amusing that they chose that gun in particular.

I redeem the code on my account, but where do I find this stuff in the game??? the braton rifle isnt there at all ... and I dont find any information about the rest of this booster pack :-/

It should be automatic - you'll find a braton with a potato in your inventory, and the boosters will be shown as timers in the top left.

It should be automatic - you'll find a braton with a potato in your inventory, and the boosters will be shown as timers in the top left.

And if you dont see it, then you may need to send a support ticket. DE is good at sorting out these issues, when they know about it.