Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Speculation / E3 Trailer] Aklato Prime Confirmed?

Letter13

Doubt it... Remember Dual Skana Prime on the Profit?

No and now I am desperately searching for it so..thanks for that. A self induced hype hunt ultimately ending in inevitable letdown...yea thanks for that! lol

Edit... ah VOLT had it eh? Sweet now seriously thanks I missed that.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

+10 Tears if it's an Xbox One exclusive to celebrate they joining the warframe family. According to ingame logic, you don't need Lato to make AkLato, so the same might be for this.

Or it could be a error and it might be AkLex Prime.

We should all keep quite... FABULOUS!

You know stuff's going down when I resort to rainbow text.

That aside, might just be a mistake/accident from the devs when making the trailer? Might be a dev-only weapon on the dev-build of the game.

Killerkarpfen might know/shed some light on this; he did tease us with his Detron weeks before it was released through the harvester.

I sense the fangirl in you, it awakes.

Edited by thecolin-

+10 Tears if it's an Xbox One exclusive to celebrate they joining the warframe family. According to ingame logic, you don't need Lato to make AkLato, so the same might be for this.

As someone already mentioned, in Profit trailer Volt ( i believe it was him ) used Dual Skana Prime. So this might be the same, just one shiny model for this trailer.

I was going to agree with you until I went and looked at the pics for both weapons.  The barrels and the gold give it away as being the Lato Prime

Not only that, nothing happened with the dual dark daggers on loki in that beta trailer way, way back.

Remember shotgun on previous Rhino Market entry? One that looked like heavy automatic shotgun?

Didnt come either.

We should all keep quite... FABULOUS!

You know stuff's going down when I resort to rainbow text.

That aside, might just be a mistake/accident from the devs when making the trailer? Might be a dev-only weapon on the dev-build of the game.

Killerkarpfen might know/shed some light on this; he did tease us with his Detron weeks before it was released through the harvester.

Keeping quite FTW!

Your awesome or my awesome?

I want the same things to...

I better be careful... somewhere a grammar nazi's head is about to explode.  XD

All I know is I can't wait to play WF on my PS4 after the migration happens and I'd be supporting Warframe on XBone when it hits too.

Edited by sushidubya

Keeping quite FTW!

Your awesome or my awesome?

I want the same things to...

I better be careful somewhere a grammar nazi's head is about to explode.  XD

All I know is I can't wait to play WF on my PS4 after the migration happens and I'd be supporting Warframe on XBone when it hits too.

That's the spirit.

If PS4 can't get it all hell will break lose.

To be honest, I'm no where near ps4 or a xbone so I don't really care, but yeah hope you guys get it as well. I mean why not. Just because I or somebody else doesn't care, doesn't mean you guys should get less.

Remember shotgun on previous Rhino Market entry? One that looked like heavy automatic shotgun?

Didnt come either.

I remember that. I thought I was the only one that noticed. I just assumed it was a weapon from alpha that never made it into the game or a previous iteration of the strun.

Special thanks to DMan128 for catching it in the E3 trailer. If you like this, make sure you go to his post and give him an upvote (seriously go give him an upvote he is a hero).

Just noticed that someone actually beat me to it, so the credit should go to him

uhhhh....

355b6be03a.jpg

yeah, this might be questionable.

found it from the video here : 

If they do that, without any exclusive's on the PS4, who wouldn't go mad.

and PC...I really don't think the DE will do that because one it will cause alot of spam on the forms and they will just get hated, come on the DE is not that silly to cause an massive anger forms ageing all over.

Its an error..or an teaser for the new weapons.

and if it is XBOX one thing then..well I don't really care but its a very VERY Bad and well prickish move on the DE

PS4 has an exclusive color palette.

I can see a color palette for Xbone already...

B00CMQTUSS_XboxOne_Controller_F_TransBG_

Each letter button color gets and entire row, then the rest is varying shades and tints of green, black, and white.