The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Xbox Players Be Getting Exclusive Items Too?

Satinpuppies

whats the point of an exclusive color pallette, when u can get all the colors anyway ????  thats like me saying my shamrock color pallette is special , when you can get all the good colors from it on infested pallette , and all the other colors on it from storm /classic saturated. or fire

no one is going to go...oh nice shamrock blue you have there!!! they just say  nice blue....

once the xbox community comes in, even MORE excalibur prime being cheated from threads..we didnt have enough of those

good point on the color, the only thing that the ps4 one was really great for was people who didnt have the smoke pack since it gave them black and white colors.

as for excal prime and the other items from the founders packs, there should be a stickied thread that explains the exclusitivity of these items that vets can point too, instead of just saying "great, another one of THESE threads" or "we already answered this so many times, go back in time and buy a p.c! MASTER RACE FTW!" newcomers arent going to know what was said before, because they are new. its up to us to be civil and welcoming.

but for sure DE should make a stickied thread to help decrease the incoming storm.

whats the point of an exclusive color pallette, when u can get all the colors anyway ????  thats like me saying my shamrock color pallette is special , when you can get all the good colors from it on infested pallette , and all the other colors on it from storm /classic saturated. or fire

no one is going to go...oh nice shamrock blue you have there!!! they just say  nice blue....

once the xbox community comes in, even MORE excalibur prime being cheated from threads..we didnt have enough of those

Shamrock has some really nice greens and oranges that you can't get in any of the other palettes.