Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3: Pack Hunters & Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Drew

is Nova broken ????? 

Overextend + Strech = 5 meters of Molecular Prime range???

Molecular Prime range depends on the duration mods now. So, Overextended + strech won't work.

NOTE:- Using Overextended will increase the speed of the incoming enemies if you do not have any power mods on. The 60% reduction in power strength on a maxed Overextended now works negatively on NOVA (i like it though). so with Max power build, you will effectively slow down enemies but with a Max Range mods build (without any power mods), you will effectively increase the speed of the incoming enemies. This wasn't intended at first but DE_Drew said that as people like it, we will leave it as it is.

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

When starting a countdown you no longer have to wait 60 seconds.

Only 10- and less for key missions I think

This alone= EPIC.

thank you DE!! Once again an update that surpassed my expectations both content and performance wise (better load times are noticeable for all of my clan mates.). To be honest I don't see a huge improvement in actual load times myself but that is likely because I have a solid state HD in my ps4 and it was always really fast. HOWEVER, Being that other people load faster now, I actually get into the game much quicker when starting with 3-4 people so it did help in that aspect!! Visuals once again are improved-- the response time for certain combos feels much improved and the combos that were added are insanely awesome. Gleaming talon's new combo with glaive prime should be called "spaghetti with meat sauce" I did it with ash while invis last night on a grineer survival and for the love of moses I have never seen so many limbs fly apart!!! massive dismemberment! It actually took me back for a sec to the MK X E3 reveal.. i meen I have cut enemies in half before-- but not 16 in one fell swoop! Lol!!!

10/10 on the update guys. Thanks for throwing Nova changes in at last minute as well! Now just waiting on my beloved clones :)

EDIT: grammar and--- oh yeah-- my clan emblem looks epic

Darker energy colors showing = amazing.

No more auto roll is absolutely necessary and awesome!!!

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I'm not quite sure how duration mods affect powers like Nyx's Absorb, or banshee's Quake now.  Do i only need to equip effeciency mods on them now to make the powers last longer?  I'd like to know whether I'm waisting these mod slots with Narrowminded, Continuity, and Constitiution now.

Thanks!

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I'm not quite sure how duration mods affect powers like Nyx's Absorb, or banshee's Quake now.  Do i only need to equip effeciency mods on them now to make the powers last longer?  I'd like to know whether I'm waisting these mod slots with Narrowminded, Continuity, and Constitiution now.

Thanks!

Duration mods do not affect (atleast postively) Nyx's absorb in anyway. Nyx's absorb depends on power, range, efficiency and the amount of energy available at the time when you activate the ability. As the ability acts as a toggle switch (same with banshee's sound quake and Hydroids undertow), it doesn't require any duration mods but it will definitely cost you energy to keep it active. so adding Flow and efficiency mods would help you out a lot. Remove all duration mods if you want a Absorb only build

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

2 Questions/ Concerns regarding the update:

1: I can't find anymore of those special obstacle rooms in T1 or T2 captures missions, did they get removed, or are they really hard to find now? The day before the update i ran a few with a buddy and we got some good mods for his sentinel, then we ran some today and none of those rooms with obstacle courses leading to walls of containers were in there... Instead we found a lot of those dead end rooms with nothing in them  :'(

2: And also, why was Trinity's blessing ability ruined? Last week i just finished using my 4th Forma on her because of how useful she was for keeping my whole team alive, no matter what their level was. Now she kinda sucks... I understand that keeping everyone invincible was pretty insane, but now there's no reason to use her really. Yes she still heals people and gives them a bit of "damage reduction", but it can't compare to how good she used to be. 

I loved using her for bringing my lower level friends to missions they wouldn't be able to survive without trinity's help, but i can't really do that anymore.

This would be an amazing update to get into, but one problem, "some updates could not be downloaded from our servers please restart warframe to try again". Yup this happens to me whenever I try to start warframe ever since the update, I cannot play the game anymore because of this, and trust me i tried everything and it still does not work.

Nice update.  I like the rescue 2.0, though I've been cheating and running Loki solo.

It just doesn't work when played with others. Oh, and the spectres are idiots to, they don't follow all the time. The moment a fight begins she ducks and engages meaning that you could be stuck in a fight for awhile until she decides the move her arse .. -_-

Think I may get my 100 points worth and leave Rescue 2.0 for where it is...

Thank U very very muchhhhh WARFRAME you have destroyed two amazing warframes, Nova and Trinity, but you forgot mess with Rhino too, the two of the girls are now powerless, but the fat one is still a tank when he uses his power, don't you think that is very unfair?

Thanks!

Correct. Duration no longer affects them since they can be toggled on and off. The longer you have them using them, the more energy they'll use, so mods that increase effiency and energy will benefit those builds.

This would be an amazing update to get into, but one problem, "some updates could not be downloaded from our servers please restart warframe to try again". Yup this happens to me whenever I try to start warframe ever since the update, I cannot play the game anymore because of this, and trust me i tried everything and it still does not work.

Did you create a support ticket. i saw it in a previous forum that another guy had the same problem and his got fixed after he created the support ticket. so try that.

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

It just doesn't work when played with others. Oh, and the spectres are idiots to, they don't follow all the time. The moment a fight begins she ducks and engages meaning that you could be stuck in a fight for awhile until she decides the move her arse .. -_-

Think I may get my 100 points worth and leave Rescue 2.0 for where it is...

Which specter are you talking about? i was using cosmic and force yesterday and they both seem to do their job pretty good . Their level (force was at 36 and cosmic at 40) in pluto defense. I did spawn them little late in the game. Occasionally they get stuck in corners or in rocks because of some glitch but my nyx (force) and rhino (cosmic)specter  were doing pretty good by themselves

I deleted it the game and downloaded it again  and still canNOT play 

Edited by (PS4)ALBRNS02