Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3: Pack Hunters & Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Drew

Update Errors that I have noticed.

1: Really bad loading error - Some people I can't play with Some people because of connections issues. I run 40Mbps So i doubt it's NAT type.

2: Kicking people out of matches half way through a watch - game freezing.

3: Dueling rooms only work once, then have a random glitch causing players to either not be able to use them or don't allow players to use weapons.

4: I don't know if its just me but the Djinn doesn't seem to do Fatal Attraction ever.(NEVERMIND) :D

5: Not being able to max out mods with fusion cores with the Fuse Button. In turn basically removing fusion cores. I don't even know how many I have lost.

6: Energy Siphon not working on certain missions ( only happened once)

7: When host leaves mid game - bad spawn lag causing uncontrollable damage that could result in death. Damage is from AI attacking you but you not being able to move or attack back.

8: If you aren't the host there is a goo chance your weapon will do no damage.

9: Lots of zeros.. I know what it means but I don't know why I am receiving this. Vey Hek I understand but normal AI I don't.

10: Bastille: seems to let people go even when there aren't the max number of people it should hold - This is a 2 update issue

11: Still see spawn issues in any tower defense where people that spawn in the rooms next to player spawn don't leave those rooms unless player meets them in that room.

12: Not really a bug but more of a question, What happened to the Bows 'Punch Through' I haven't seen a multi person shot in forever and I line up my shots... This happens very often. Was there something in the update notes?

13: Fusion cores not showing up in codex

14: Nyx Absorb, pulls weapon bullets into it even if they are out of its range , I meant my personal bullets, I play with a Nyx. This one has actually upset me.

15: Loki's Switch teleport doesn't always work/switch people.

16: Higher levels like 50+ headshots don't seems to crit, I am using the soma and when we hit that level I wasn't able to get headshots.

17: Question So with the Boltor Prime now out powering the Soma, What are the changes going to happen, if any, to reposition it on top?

18: Not able to scan Wardens and the Prosecutors were taken out of Codex.... ACTUALLY I LIED, They were changed with Guardsmen Eximus..... And doens't show what elements are best against them.

19: Banshees time abilities have a glitch causing them to only to be cast once then says that it already being use,

20:

I'll add more as I see them. Hope this helps.

This is the what I have found.

Edited by (PS4)Nessoaf

I really wish Sony would do what steam does allow devs to update as they like It's great for the player they can stay up to date with PC. People need to stop getting on DE's back about this I mean it's Sony that that need to cert each and every update...when the update is complete it should be straight out for the players things need to change Sony!

im trying to get some help here on dark sector rail deployment? there seems to be some issue with these damn solar rails ive been on at least 25 nodes waiting for 45 mins plus w at least 4 plus teamates and not once have we been granted the opportunity to contest since day one ive been on it and same crap not allowed then all the sudden theres a team back on a node and thats bullsh.t

whats the problem here is it i dont have enough people or is it  jerry rigged for these lowsy teams w a S#&$ wad of retards ...ill wager my tag and the cash in my acct plus 200 plus games n dlc that none of those teams have the hours or skill  so what will be youre fixes for this... ok here is 2 in less than 30 mins same thing so i had 2 men do team rails and 2 alliance rail and still same i have a world class timer w several countdowns rolling at all times to be there but the workmanship is lacking in insight what about a delay for a team that is either on 4 nodes or just lost whats that an idea.... oh yea i would like to retire my game im over this 

Edited by (PS4)SreveO69

im trying to get some help here on dark sector rail deployment? there seems to be some issue with these damn solar rails ive been on at least 25 nodes waiting for 45 mins plus w at least 4 plus teamates and not once have we been granted the opportunity to contest since day one ive been on it and same crap not allowed then all the sudden theres a team back on a node and thats bullsh.t

whats the problem here is it i dont have enough people or is it  jerry rigged for these lowsy teams w a S#&$ wad of retards ...ill wager my tag and the cash in my acct plus 200 plus games n dlc that none of those teams have the hours or skill  so what will be youre fixes for this... ok here is 2 in less than 30 mins same thing so i had 2 men do team rails and 2 alliance rail and still same i have a world class timer w several countdowns rolling at all times to be there but the workmanship is lacking in insight what about a delay for a team that is either on 4 nodes or just lost whats that an idea.... oh yea i would like to retire my game im over this 

you're gonna quit because you can't claim a rail? lol

it's not even that serious dude. it's just bragging rights if you happen to hold a rail for a long time. it doesn't make or break gameplay

you're gonna quit because you can't claim a rail? lol

it's not even that serious dude. it's just bragging rights if you happen to hold a rail for a long time. it doesn't make or break gameplay

yea well im an &#! i have 1400 hrs in no not quitting but when i get my foot out of my mouth ill say SOrry DE if i offended i got a rail and Yami what great counsel look to see u on the battlefield.. thanx 

I really wish Sony would do what steam does allow devs to update as they like It's great for the player they can stay up to date with PC. People need to stop getting on DE's back about this I mean it's Sony that that need to cert each and every update...when the update is complete it should be straight out for the players things need to change Sony!

The cert process is Sony making sure the update doesn't harm or open up any vulnerabilities in the console and they can't cert the update until DE sends it to them.

To the DE's (and of course, DERebecca), I appreciate your hard work for Warframe. It honestly is my favorite game on Playstation. Anywho, I was wondering when our next update will be? I'm patient, just wondering. I was reading upon the U14, and it sounds like a complete change and I'm excited to see how it all pans out. 

Other than that, since U13, my game will "crash" or glitch. After a game (random over time) my screen will turn black and I will have no choice but to close the game and start it up once more. I was just wondering if it was known to more of the community and if it will be fixed.. 

A reply would be very much appreciated. Good work on this amazing game, DE's. Thank you.

Hello, since update 13.3 in PS4 I can´t even start playing Warframe, it justs close the application when I see my Warframe "ASH" in the Menu Screen and says "ps4 error ce-34878-0". My PS4 has two accounts, one is from my brother, but he can play without any problem. But I haven't play Warframe since this update came out. Will this be fixed in 13.7 update? HELP PLEASE. PLEASE.

Thanks for your attention.

Hello, since update 13.3 in PS4 I can´t even start playing Warframe, it justs close the application when I see my Warframe "ASH" in the Menu Screen and says "ps4 error ce-34878-0". My PS4 has two accounts, one is from my brother, but he can play without any problem. But I haven't play Warframe since this update came out. Will this be fixed in 13.7 update? HELP PLEASE. PLEASE.

Thanks for your attention.

1)Delete and redownload the application

2)Put the PS4 into Safe Mode and try to rebuild the database. This scans the drive and creates a new database of all content.

This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.

3)If all else fails, try backing up your PS4 data, then go to Settings>Initialization>Initialize PS4 [WARNING] This deletes all personal data off of the PS4, essentially a factory reset. Make sure you backup all data before performing this operation.