Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3: Pack Hunters & Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Drew

This patch is THE bomb-- thank you DE!

-- I'm sure the dojo thing sucks for alot--

Question: How come I was not notified that "warframe had downloaded an update"

Actually had to start the app to DL it which is actually awesome-- seems like a step forward to me as far as getting through sonys update process quicker??

Just curious! And the fact that novas changes made it to our patch is freaking awesome wtg DE

My question is, will there be any other way to get specters after the event end or are going to have to go balls to the walls and stack up like crazy until it ends

The Spector BP are permanent, just run the rescue missions like they are with update, but the awards (badge and accessory) will not be obtainable afterwards.

-Helmets with stat modifications have now been removed from the Market/Alert Cycle. Previously crafted or purchased Helmets with stats have been grandfathered in and will not be affected by this change. Additional Stat-to- above?Stateless Helmet recipes have been added to the Market for individuals wishing to change their current stat modifying helmets to purely cosmetic versions. To coincide with this change, the ability to trade Helmets has been added into the game as well. While the possible options to execute on this change were many, we do not feel comfortable removing the stats outright from gear players have spent hours and hours waiting for via alerts or spent Platinum on. The agency is in the players hand to remove the stats, and we will monitor to decide if further steps need to be taken.

Tonight there was an alert for an Arcane Locust Ash Helmet. Weren't they removed from alert cycles as stated above?

Ok so i was really looking forward to update but instead when i finished downloading the update and then started the game it just woul say ' An error has occured ' over and over again so i went online and checked the error code and it said to download both the system update and application update (which i already had both done) and then it said to restart system so i did. I restarted it then opened up Warframe and it still said the error code so i initialized the ps4 (because it told me to) and now im here waiting for warframe to doenload all over again so ya kinda pissed at this update. .___.

Where is the update info for xp earned for all weapons change for odd? I notice a big change in the amount of bonus xp at the end of odd. Also the spawn for clans, this issue has been there long enough, is there a way to let us know that the devs know what is causing this, this way some of us have a better time frame of what we are looking at?

my codex isn't showing complete anymore.  it is showing that i don't have any fusion cores.  i've gotten a new one of each since the update and still nothing.  is there an easy fix or do i have to use them all and get some more for them to show up?

This is a request

You could add in the market the ability to add static modification of helmets to make them become arcane?

So the players decide if they use more or less of these changes.

I would like to know what you think the other players or is my only desire.

Thank you you're doing a great job it tells a real player with over 30 years of gaming experience

-_- looks like the arcane helmets are still in alerts... Thanks DE I was looking forwards to getting some plat out of them.

Ditto.  We would really appreciate if you guys would stick to what you have been telling the community for weeks you were going to do.  Otherwise people prepare, they spend money, etc., for an outcome that never happens.  I am not asking you to change this or that, just do what you said you were going to.

im sorry seems like *@##$ *@##$ *@##$ is all you guys hear after an update. just wanted to say thanks to you and the team the update is amazing and the extensions to the tile sets are awesome. with every update i get that spark back and cant wait to see what i can do next and what else has been reworked. love this game even with its imperfections so THANKS DE