Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3: Pack Hunters & Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Drew

Can u tell me more about the support ticket plz 

Right below at the bottom of page, you will find the Support link, click on it and it should take you to the support page where on the top of the page (right hand corner) you will find a link to 'Submit a Request'. click and submit your issue and they should get back to you in 24 hours. i have 6 of my issue resolved. good luck

Thank U very very muchhhhh WARFRAME you have destroyed two amazing Warframes Nova and Trinity, but you forgot mess with Rhino too, the two of the girls are now powerless, but the fat one is still a tank when he uses his power, don't you think that is very unfair?

Rhino is fine the way he is, and trust me nova still kicks butt (Just used 2 Formas on  her since the update and i still love using her)... Although for some reason antimatter drop doesn't do any damage when I'm not the host... but if i am, its complete overkill

But you're definitely right about Trinity, who is now useless. Nova would be much more help for staying alive than Trinity would be.

Sad to say this, but if she doesn't get changed back to the way she was... RIP Trinity :(

Edited by (PS4)NINJA-8-8

Right below at the bottom of page, you will find the Support link, click on it and it should take you to the support page where on the top of the page (right hand corner) you will find a link to 'Submit a Request'. click and submit your issue and they should get back to you in 24 hours. i have 6 of my issue resolved. good luck

Thx a lot man 

Which specter are you talking about? i was using cosmic and force yesterday and they both seem to do their job pretty good . Their level (force was at 36 and cosmic at 40) in pluto defense. I did spawn them little late in the game. Occasionally they get stuck in corners or in rocks because of some glitch but my nyx (force) and rhino (cosmic)specter  were doing pretty good by themselves

I am talking when you rescue them, they don't tend to follow well, once anyone is around they duck in a corner and start engaging, and will not budge until no one is left standing.

I've completed the event so my time with Spectres is done ..

Personally, I think it's pretty simple. Even on nightmare, it might be even easier that it was before. Quickly blew through 8 or 9 nightmare rounds, scoring 12 points each time. Just myself and one other guy. Loki with 30s or so invisibility = no sweat. :)
I'll keep my old syandana though.

What's up with the armor it should at least raise your armor by 10 or something or is it just cosmetic like the helmets. in game it glows when you get hit but what is that?

There were talks floating around when armor was brought to PC about having stat boosts, but nothing has come of it yet.

The glowing is just a little feature they added. The armor have their own energy color (if you set it up that way) and it will glow if you're hit.

Duration mods do not affect (atleast postively) Nyx's absorb in anyway. Nyx's absorb depends on power, range, efficiency and the amount of energy available at the time when you activate the ability. As the ability acts as a toggle switch (same with banshee's sound quake and Hydroids undertow), it doesn't require any duration mods but it will definitely cost you energy to keep it active. so adding Flow and efficiency mods would help you out a lot. Remove all duration mods if you want a Absorb only build

Thank You Jenax002  I appreciate it

Any word on if we'll get our spawn room change ability back before next month? I really don't want to wait for such a small fix

No specific word on it yet. They know about it though. I think DE Drew acknowledged that they are working on the issue a few pages back. I too hope the fix gets updated in the next update.

Update Errors that I have noticed.

1: Really bad loading error - Some people I can't play with Some people because of connections issues. I run 40Mbps So i doubt it's NAT type.

2: Kicking people out of matches half way through a watch - game freezing.

3: Dueling rooms only work once, then have a random glitch causing players to either not be able to use them or don't allow players to use weapons.

4: I don't know if its just me but the Djinn doesn't seem to do Fatal Attraction ever.(NEVERMIND) :D

5: Not being able to max out mods with fusion cores with the Fuse Button. In turn basically removing fusion cores. I don't even know how many I have lost.

6: Energy Siphon not working on certain missions ( only happened once)

7: When host leaves mid game - bad spawn lag causing uncontrollable damage that could result in death. Damage is from AI attacking you but you not being able to move or attack back.

8: If you aren't the host there is a goo chance your weapon will do no damage.

9: Lots of zeros.. I know what it means but I don't know why I am receiving this. Vey Hek I understand but normal AI I don't.

10: Bastille: seems to let people go even when there aren't the max number of people it should hold - This is a 2 update issue

11: Still see spawn issues in any tower defense where people that spawn in the rooms next to player spawn don't leave those rooms unless player meets them in that room.

12: Not really a bug but more of a question, What happened to the Bows 'Punch Through' I haven't seen a multi person shot in forever and I line up my shots... This happens very often. Was there something in the update notes?

13: Fusion cores not showing up in codex

14: Nyx Absorb, pulls weapon bullets into it even if they are out of its range , I meant my personal bullets, I play with a Nyx. This one has actually pissed me off.

15: Loki's Switch teleport doesn't always work/switch people.

I'll add more as I see them. Hope this helps.

Edited by (PS4)Nessoaf

i need so bad the 13.7 update, i mean i want loki prime, but i want much more, that u could fix all this bugs, in order to i can not play like this, specially when i try to join to any normal sesión, 7-7

Luckily with prime access updates we don't need to beg for them to hurry, they know releasing this update is a HUGE paycheck for them, so I'd expect to see it sooner rather than later ;)

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

Update was nice, nothing go go crazy about, what i really want to know though is...when do we get Update 13.7 LOKI PRIME????Ps4!!#

Iknow im allready ready  for the next update!!!!

Don't worry, DE wants money. They're gonna push this update out as fast as humanly possible, as with all prime access (notice how they didnt even wait till U14 this time)